Most overlooked band

Rutlefan

Toto are underrated! I have never, ever come across such an amazing band who gets so much flack! Seriously, they are brilliant, and yet they always get ridiculed or labeled as naff.

Heavily underrated. One of the greatest pop bands ever, I find them far better than Queen or Journeym

Toto. Better than Queen. There you have it.

This forum has gone to shit.

Um...get over yourself...

Toto are underrated! I have never, ever come across such an amazing band who gets so much flack! Seriously, they are brilliant, and yet they always get ridiculed or labeled as naff.

Heavily underrated. One of the greatest pop bands ever, I find them far better than Queen or Journeym

Subjective. I don't agree but I respect his opinion.

Mick

I guess my Christopher Cross is better than David Bowie thread is not a good idea?

I think it is...but then I do appear to have very bad taste lol!

Oh boo hoo...they are...it has gone to shit ages back.

Um...get over yourself...

For expressing an opinion?

I love this place. Of late, it's been crap. There you go. Off you go now and grease yourself to Africa, there's a good boy.

Mick

Of course it's subjective.

• Like 1

Mick

Of course it's subjective.

ok. you just seemed rather aggressive over Toto possibly being better then Queen, lol Of which I don't agree, BTW

The Black Crowes. They arrived between hair-pop-metal and grunge, and few knew what to do with them as a result. Moreover, by their third album (Amorica), perhaps already by their second album (The Southern Harmony and Musical Companion), the simple comparisons to The Faces, The Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, et al. no longer applied, so critics also didn't know what to do with them.

The Southern Harmony and Musical Companion, Amorica, Three Snakes and One Charm, and Band is a string of four brilliant albums that sound as fresh and electrifying today as they did upon their introduction during the 1990s.

Classic rock and roll frontman with an incredible voice and obligatory rebellious streak; rock solid rhythm section; expert keys man in the Chuck Leavell/Nicky Hopkins tradition; and a twin-guitar attack (Ford and Robinson, specifically) that frequently invoked the soaring heights of Dickey and Duane without sounding like a carbon copy. They are often dismissed as a "Stones ripoff," "weed band," and, more recently, "jam band." But anyone paying close attention will hear music that defies simple categorization.

Forget their mega multiplatinum debut. They became so much more interesting in its wake.