What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

It was the decision of one man to launch a wholly unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq...I mean of Ukraine.

-- G.W. Bush

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Principled Man said:

It was the decision of one man to launch a wholly unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq...I mean of Ukraine.

-- G.W. Bush

:facepalm:  Biggest self own ever

• Like 3

The Onion strikes again!

The Texas Governor never looked better.  

93154a2301ca197a854e3c4ae543e2ce.jpg

• Haha 2

Colin Mochrie Tweeted, 

I have read a lot of books that have educated me, changed my opinion, entertained me, infuriated me, expanded my imagination but never one that came close to changing my sexuality. Even ones with pictures.

Maybe he's just more stable than the people worrying about their kids learning something that's important. Then again it's often the case that the people who are the most vocal about the gays turn out to be gay themselves. Could be they don't want others to find out.

Edited by BastillePark
  • Like 2

I went to some fast food place to use the restroom after getting out of the gym before I headed back home on the bus.  Turns out a family was leaving the place when I walked in and the dad wore the same band tee as me.  It was like that two Milhouse scene from that lemon tree episode of The Simpsons.

"This is what it's like when doves cry." :laugh:

BTW, it was my Smashing Pumpkins Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness tee I got at Target last fall which I haven't worn much oddly enough.  Also, the janitors were blocking and cleaning the bathroom so I had to wait to go somewhere else.

Edited by invisible airwave

1 minute ago, BastillePark said:

This guy is a wanted sex offender and was arrested in Spokane, WA. "...take it off he's got 3 eyes."

gdYGqL6.png

On a side note how many people have you seen with neck and or face tattoos that are criminals?

Yes, you're extremely qualified. Still, I'm goona need a few more references.

• Haha 1