What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

The yokels at Farcebook ran an article about humorous signs seen in the state of Texas. I posted the comment of "Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again." Well, that must have twisted the panties of one of their thought police, they've put a 3 day ban on my posting or commenting .

The horror! The horror!

The yokels at Farcebook ran an article about humorous signs seen in the state of Texas. I posted the comment of "Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again." Well, that must have twisted the panties of one of their thought police, they've put a 3 day ban on my posting or commenting .

The horror! The horror!

:lol:
  • Like 1

The horror! The horror!

In a slightly related story, Los Angeles County has suspended all flights to Texas and Florida because of certain new legislation in those two states.

The schitt is getting serious..... :lol:

Edited by Principled Man

The horror! The horror!

I posted a response to someone talking about weight and said, "I'd kill a guy if I could be that weight again" and got a 24 hour suspension. Either their algorithm is inflexible or the person who read it has no concept of a joke.

“Freedom” convoy truckers were disrupting an Oakland, CA, neighborhood, right by the house of a state representative they didn’t like.  

They were driven out of town by the residents pelting them with many, many eggs.   :biggrin:

The local yolkels did a great job!

• Like 3

This has got to be the weirdest court testimony in a while...

“Is it your expectation that if your security guards see someone about to throw a tomato that they should knock the crap out of them?” [plaintiffs’ lawyer Benjamin] Dictor then inquired, prompting Trump to yet again rattle off concerns about dangerous fruits.

“Well, a tomato, a pineapple, a lot of other things they throw,” he said. “Yeah, if the security saw that, I would say you have to—and it’s not just me, it’s other people in the audience get badly hurt—yeah, I think that they have to be aggressive in stopping that from happening. Because if that happens, you can be killed if that happens.”

“And getting aggressive includes the use of physical force?” the cross-examining lawyer followed up.

“To stop somebody from throwing pineapples, tomatoes, bananas, stuff like that, yeah,” Trump replied. “It’s dangerous stuff.”

Cue Monty Python....come at me with a banana!!  :2funny:

• Like 2

On 4/12/2022 at 4:44 PM, goose said:

$1.6 trillion in student loans

What happens when you open university admission to people who can't do basic math

Look , all you need to know is there are three types of people in the world. Those that can do math, and those who can't.

• Like 5

Kentucky Derby winning jockey Sonny Leon was invited by Joe Biden to visit the White House after pulling off one of the greatest upsets in horse racing history Saturday.

He declined, stating that if he wanted to see a horse's ass, he would have finished second.

59 minutes ago, Charlotte7598 said:

:laugh: Adam Sandler lives very locally to me. I know a couple of older adults who went to high school with him.

Jessica Alba and Robert Buckley of iZombie and One Tree Hill went to mine same year although I didn't know them personally.  Alba left two years earlier to focus on her tv and film career.  Ben Harper went to my high school and graduated 12 years before.  

Mark McGwire lived in Claremont as well but went to the all boys catholic Damien HS in San Dimas.

Edited by invisible airwave

2 hours ago, invisible airwave said:

Mark McGwire lived in Claremont as well but went to the all boys catholic Damien HS in San Dimas.

Adam grew up and went to school in Manchester, NH I believe. He's a New Hampshire/New England guy.

What made me laugh today was the Yu Gi Oh abridged series on YouTube. I dunno, I just find it funny. :biggrin: