What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

Brandon Staley going for it on 4th and 2 from his own freaking 18 yd line really made me laugh (yesterday).

Staley's mommy should have never bought him those football video games. They've completely corrupted his mind.

• Like 1

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/56425-what-pissed-you-off-today/page__st__8060#entry4954691

Imaging company sent a bill to a person completely unknown to me, at my home address (with an added "unit number") requesting payment. I advised them online the claim was false.

Bwahaha, good luck collecting from me.

Seen on Twitter

Busch Beer

@BuschBeer

·

9h

Roast us, Miss Wendy.

Wendy’s

@Wendys

Replying to

@BuschBeer

You’re what parents give their kids to keep them from drinking

• Like 2

http://www.therushfo...60#entry4954691

Imaging company sent a bill to a person completely unknown to me, at my home address (with an added "unit number") requesting payment. I advised them online the claim was false.

Update: Received two more invoices addressed to this unknown person at my address with the added non-existent unit number. Thinking they, like the first invoice, were tied into the false claims to my Medicare and secondary insurance, I called the billing company. On checking the patient's name and account number it turned out they had a second, different address for the patient, which included the "unit number" wrongly associated with my address. Billing company said they woud re-bill patient at correct address, advised me to disregard the invoices, and thanked me for my assistance. Hopefully this adventure is over.
  • Like 2

A Newsmax reporter said that he believes Biden is going to nominate K. Harris for the Supreme Court which will allow him to pick HRC for Vice Pres and then he's going to resign which would let her become president. It's so pathetic, you have to laugh because a man ain't supposed to cry (TMBG).

:rfl:

• Like 1

http://www.therushfo...60#entry4954691

Update: Received two more invoices addressed to this unknown person at my address with the added non-existent unit number. Thinking they, like the first invoice, were tied into the false claims to my Medicare and secondary insurance, I called the billing company. On checking the patient's name and account number it turned out they had a second, different address for the patient, which included the "unit number" wrongly associated with my address. Billing company said they woud re-bill patient at correct address, advised me to disregard the invoices, and thanked me for my assistance. Hopefully this adventure is over.

Good ending.

• Like 1

Cast Of 'The View' Threatens To Quit If Rogan Isn't Removed From Spotify

If only!

This Just In: Spotify has signed Joe Rogan to a lifetime contract, with the sole intent being to permanently rid itself of “The View”.

“We just couldn’t pass up this golden opportunity,” a Spotify spokesperson said.

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 2

Apparently Whoopi was convinced that the Holocaust was not an example of racism, because it wasn't based on skin color. She made that argument in detail on her show, then doubled down on Colbert's show. She has since retracted, of course.

Pigment über alles!

• Like 2