Vapor Trails Remix!

Jaminbenb

Can't wait for this, I have the hd tracks version, and it sounds very nice. I will say it again VT ia very underrated album. Perhaps now, all the haters will finally see the light.

Can someone describe to me how the HD tracks sound in comparison to the original CD? I'd love to hear a sample.

http://jeffeaston.com/Music/Images/AlbumArt/Rush_VaporTrails.jpg

The new cover looks like they took the "Brick Walls" off!

http://img.rush.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Rush_VaporTrails_Remix_Cover-800x800.jpg

What I see on Amazon is a Vapor Trails (import)...listed for $43.30?

Price: $43.30 & FREE Shipping. Details Deal Price: Pre-order Price Guarantee. Learn more.

This title will be released on September 24, 2013.

http://www.amazon.com/Vapor-Trails-Remixed-Rush/dp/B00E9P959O/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1375576081&sr=8-4&keywords=vapor+trails

How awesome is this! I have really high hopes for this remix; that album is full of so many good songs, but I don't listen that often because of that distortion.

Now if we could get a release date on that live Clockwork Angels album...

somehow , I think both of these upcoming releases will push the Live Clockwork Angels CD back to November or December. :codger:

Or, they could be released simultaneously. You know, here's the old, here's the newly remixed , here's the new live release

Hey I would prefer it all together, Save me some gas!

I hated the original Vapor Trails, BUT...the song "One Little Victory" is really awesome, and gets me pumped. Not sure what happened after that. Rush's worst album IMO, and the only one I outright just do not like as a whole
  • Like 1

I hated the original Vapor Trails, BUT...the song "One Little Victory" is really awesome, and gets me pumped. Not sure what happened after that. Rush's worst album IMO, and the only one I outright just do not like as a whole

sounds like you also need a http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/517gg5e9oGL._SY300_.jpg

totally loved vt on release almost certainly the band's best, although was aware from the start of harsh sonic issues, confirmed officially by some of you lot when i first frequented these forums... but it didnt matter the album was quintessential rush not only at their best but at a whole new maturity in development.

like some of you i'm totally stoked to hear a new mix of this album assisted or sanctioned by the band themselves... it doesnt matter that much my feelings for the album now havent changed and couldnt be more positive but i'm excited to hear a potentially 'cleaner' version

of the two remixes of earthshine and OLV already offered years ago i found OLV to be a vast improvement with ged's more pronounced bass etc but earthshine suffered with the same treatment imo the original being much stronger

i'll just be happy if the band happy with this new one, yeah they know they made a rare error on original recording but common sense dictates they put it right.

cant wait

Edited by lifeson90
  • Like 1

I just got excited about Rush again. David Bottrill is a name that I have long wished to see associated with Rush. I really hope this is a setup to him producing the next album. I think VT is what it is,and doesnt need this, but now Im excited.

Let's hope and pray DB continues to work with them, now THAT would be something to really look forward to! :dweez:

• Like 1

Very happy to hear this. Day one buyer here.

Same here, it's the only RUSH album I don't own aside from the debut and Feedback. I was hoping they'd remaster it or something and was holding out. And now I don't have to!

I just got excited about Rush again. David Bottrill is a name that I have long wished to see associated with Rush. I really hope this is a setup to him producing the next album. I think VT is what it is,and doesnt need this, but now Im excited.

Let's hope and pray DB continues to work with them, now THAT would be something to really look forward to! :dweez:

It's probably not something Boojzueee-whosis is looking forward to!