last movie you watched

sonicjams

The Bug: The Life And Times Of the People's Car It was very entertaining, especially since we used to own a 1973 Super Beetle. We got the movie from the library but I think it's available on YouTube.

Oa6wqeam.jpg

• Like 1

Amazon Prime: "Look Who's Back"

A German film in which Hitler magically awakes in Berlin 2014, and his straight schtick is taken for a high-art comedy routine. :LOL:

• Like 1

Rope (1948) (10/10)

My fifth Hitchock movie, and the fifth time I have been mesmerised by his work. I await the day I watch a film of his and find in it something I rank him down for.

Love him. I will be watching plenty more.

• Like 1

I've watched "Disney/Pixar Toy Story 4". Johnny, I think it's cute, sweet, adorable, and funny. It hasn't, and didn't lose anything from the three other ones. If the younger people could see what the meanings in each of the Disney/Pixar, and Walt Disney movies instead of just the characters, then they would learn even more. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 2

I watched Eraserhead. It gave me nightmares. That is one really messed up film. Edited by Krystal
  • Like 3

I watched Donnie Darko again. The director's cut is so much different from the theatrical release.
  • Like 1

Spiderman: Far From Home

It was OK. The first half was a bore, but then it got better. Some really good mind-trippy scenes. The end-credits teasers were a hoot! I knew I was in for some annoying high school schtick, but some of it was very annoying. Tom Holland is excellent as Peter Parker/Spiderman. Hopefully, the next films will feature a more grown-up Parker, with no more clichéd high school angst and annoying side characters.

I give it a C+....maybe a B-

It was OK. The first half was a bore, but then it got better. Some really good mind-trippy scenes. The end-credits teasers were a hoot! I knew I was in for some annoying high school schtick, but some of it was very annoying. Tom Holland is excellent as Peter Parker/Spiderman. Hopefully, the next films will feature a more grown-up Parker, with no more clichéd high school angst and annoying side characters.

The next Spidey film would be his senior year. No way are they going to skip the shitty high school romance angle that they’ve set up.

My first thought was to give it a C+ or B- too but all the teen supporting cast and changes they’ve made to those characters PLUS the unfunny jokes may bump it down to a C. I agree on the cool, trippy scenes.

And I thought you were skipping this one?

The next Spidey film would be his senior year. No way are they going to skip the shitty high school romance angle that they’ve set up.

My first thought was to give it a C+ or B- too but all the teen supporting cast and changes they’ve made to those characters PLUS the unfunny jokes may bump it down to a C. I agree on the cool, trippy scenes.

I got bored, so I decided to give it a shot. And Ma always wants to go see superhero films, so we did the $5.00 Tuesday special.

And I was curious to see how it would address the beginning of the "Post-Stark Era". Can't say that I loved it. The "Blip"? Come ON..... :facepalm:

I got bored, so I decided to give it a shot. And Ma always wants to go see superhero films, so we did the $5.00 Tuesday special.

And I was curious to see how it would address the beginning of the "Post-Stark Era". Can't say that I loved it. The "Blip"? Come ON..... :facepalm:

“The Blip”...Yeah, I hear you

On blu-ray combo pack, and Crave channels, I've watched "Disney/Pixar Coco", and "Bohemian Rhapsody".