last movie you watched

sonicjams

Stan & Ollie (2018). Brilliant. Just brilliant.

It really is!

I love Laurel and Hardy, and I have all their movies on dvds, and my favorite one is Way Out West (1937).

Very sad and troubling that there are these kinds of conversion therapy places in this country. Also odd that they chose 2 Australian people to play parents from Arkansas. In one scene, the dad/preacher/Russell Crowe used a term that no one from the South would use unless they're talking about a root vegetable. He said someone "turned up" at church.

K33ZCL1l.jpg

• Like 1

On d.v.d., I've watched "Escape From L.A.", and "the Road Warrior".
  • Like 1

Very sad and troubling that there are these kinds of conversion therapy places in this country. Also odd that they chose 2 Australian people to play parents from Arkansas. In one scene, the dad/preacher/Russell Crowe used a term that no one from the South would use unless they're talking about a root vegetable. He said someone "turned up" at church.

K33ZCL1l.jpg

You reminded me of a funny scene from In Bruge. Where Colin Farell's character mocks these fat Americans trying to climb the narrow, steep steps of a historic tower. The "fat American" is played by a Scot however. f***ing hilarious scene nonetheless and one of the best movies I've ever seen.

Edited by chemistry1973

On d.v.d., I've watched "Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome". Since I've posted "Escape From L.A.", and "the Road Warrior" on, and in this thread, too, I'll add "Special Edition: Mad Max", and "Special Edition: Escape From New York" on, and in this one, too. Edited by Derek19

On Crave channels, I've watched "the Snowman", "the Girl In the Spider's Web", and "A Star Is Born (2018)" before.

220px-Star_Trek_Nemesis_poster.jpg

It’s true. It’s the worst of the even numbered and even worse than 5 which was at least train wreck bad.

I could rant all day about this pathetic film. It was literally a regurgitation of The Wrath of Khan. Even the actors slammed it after they were done making it. They came right out and said that the director, Stuart Baird, didn't know squat about Star Trek.

• Like 1