last movie you watched

sonicjams

Mystery Men, with the Lad. So many great lines!

An underrated guilty pleasure of mine.

Mr. Furious : Okay, am I the only one who finds these sayings just a little bit formulaic? "If you want to push something down, you have to pull it up. If you want to go left, you have to go right." It's...

The Sphinx : Your temper is very quick, my friend. But until you learn to master your rage...

Mr. Furious : ...your rage will become your master? That's what you were going to say. Right? Right?

The Sphinx : Not necessarily.

215px-Go_1999_film.jpg

220px-Girlfight.jpg

Avengers: Endgame

Took awhile to get around to seeing this, but it was good! It's kind of inspiring me to go back and see some of the Marvel movies I have missed.

What’d you miss?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Strangely, all of the other Avengers! Not sure how that happened. Also have not seen Deadpool, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Captain Marvel, and Ant-Man and Wasp. Somehow I have seen all of the Thors, Captain Americas, Iron Mans, some of the Spidermans, Ant Man and Black Panther, which I totally loved.

It probably sounds weird that I watched Endgame without seeing the other Avengers movies but my sister really wanted to watch it and I had seen enough other MCU movies that I could get it pretty well. She filled me in on things I had questions about. But, that ending . . . :( :( :(

Avengers: Endgame

Took awhile to get around to seeing this, but it was good! It's kind of inspiring me to go back and see some of the Marvel movies I have missed.

What’d you miss?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Strangely, all of the other Avengers! Not sure how that happened. Also have not seen Deadpool, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Captain Marvel, and Ant-Man and Wasp. Somehow I have seen all of the Thors, Captain Americas, Iron Mans, some of the Spidermans, Ant Man and Black Panther, which I totally loved.

It probably sounds weird that I watched Endgame without seeing the other Avengers movies but my sister really wanted to watch it and I had seen enough other MCU movies that I could get it pretty well. She filled me in on things I had questions about. But, that ending . . . :( :( :(

Watch all the other Avengers films in order. They should answer most of the questions you may have.

Infinity War is the Gold Standard, in my opinion. Best superhero film ever made.

• Like 1

The Handmaid's Tale (6/10)

This little known film came out in 1990, almost 20 years before the hit TV show. It does get a lot right. It has some really vivid and disturbing scenes at the start showing women being forced into slavery, and it's heartbreaking to see. But the acting leaves a little to be desired, and it just never quite rises above the feel of "made for TV", which is strange as the show feels very cinematic.

I enjoyed it, it does a lot right, but just never really gets going, and never quite disturbs in the way the show does.

About to go see Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, and very excited about it!

So excited, I just had to tell you twice,apparently. lol

Edited by goose

And it was phenomenal. Tarentino is a master storyteller, and, when he holds off on the violence, one of my favorite directors.
  • Like 2

And it was phenomenal. Tarentino is a master storyteller, and, when he holds off on the violence, one of my favorite directors.

Good to hear! I've been trying to see it all month but stuff keeps coming up . . .

• Like 1

mqdefault.jpg

Interesting that none of the main characters are old enough to see the movie without an adult, but it's okay for them to cuss like sailors while making the movie.

hmmmm...