last movie you watched

sonicjams

I4ZWXVEm.png

One of my husband's favorites; you can guess why! It is actually funny in a bad movie kind of way.

One of my bros and I used to repeatedly watch the first Swamp Thing mainly due to Adrienne Barbeau taking a bath in the swamp. He used to call her “Adrienne BooBeau”. Dumb, perverted kids. :LOL:

• Like 2

F9B1B0Vm.png

Again. :heart: :heart: :heart: Both John Cusack and Paul Dano are really good in it.

Agreed and anyone notice that it’s one of two 2015 music biopic movies Giamatti was in but also where he played someone who betrays the main subject?

Yes! It didn't hit me at the time, but when I was watching Love and Mercy I thought about Straight Outta Compton and realized he was the bad guy in both movies. Not a very sympathetic character in either one but I love his acting.

I4ZWXVEm.png

One of my husband's favorites; you can guess why! It is actually funny in a bad movie kind of way.

One of my bros and I used to repeatedly watch the first Swamp Thing mainly due to Adrienne Barbeau taking a bath in the swamp. He used to call her “Adrienne BooBeau”. Dumb, perverted kids. :LOL:

:LOL: :lol: :LOL:

F9B1B0Vm.png

Again. :heart: :heart: :heart: Both John Cusack and Paul Dano are really good in it.

Agreed and anyone notice that it’s one of two 2015 music biopic movies Giamatti was in but also where he played someone who betrays the main subject?

Yes! It didn't hit me at the time, but when I was watching Love and Mercy I thought about Straight Outta Compton and realized he was the bad guy in both movies. Not a very sympathetic character in either one but I love his acting.

He does look llike a sniveling scumbag though :LOL: good actor

• Like 1

Dolemite Is My Name (2019) Funny take on the guy that made the original film, and Eddie Murphy is perfect in it.

Dolemite (1975) Equally funny classic blaxploitation film

Dolemite_%28movie_poster%29.jpg

Edited by goose
  • Like 2

Dolemite Is My Name (2019) Funny take on the guy that made the original film, and Eddie Murphy is perfect in it.

Dolemite (1975) Equally funny classic blaxploitation film

Dolemite_%28movie_poster%29.jpg

Seen the Eddie Murphy movie but not the 75 one. Seen the Cinema Snob review, though. Lot of boom mics.

Ishtar_poster.jpg

Far from perfect but not as terrible as it’s reputation has been. Easily better than that other infamous Columbia 87 flop with the Jello pudding pervert jerk.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

Ishtar_poster.jpg

Far from perfect but not as terrible as it’s reputation has been.

I thought it was funny when it first came out. :LOL:

"Falling in love is dangerous business..." The songwriting cracked me up.

• Like 1

The Addams Family. I've had this darn tune stuck in my head for the past 2 days!!

• Like 1