last movie you watched

sonicjams

prepping for Dark Fate

718mz9SxJ1L._SY679_.jpg

Yeah, Dark Fate looks good, doesn't it?

I hear it's solid but not classic like the first two. I'll keep my expectations in check.

• Like 1

prepping for Dark Fate

718mz9SxJ1L._SY679_.jpg

I hear it's solid but not classic like the first two. I'll keep my expectations in check.

How can it not be just more of the same? Another next generation of evil Terminator, another "good" terminator sent back to destroy it, and basically the same action/fight sequences. Even the return of Linda Hamilton as Sarah Connor won't save it.

prepping for Dark Fate

718mz9SxJ1L._SY679_.jpg

How can it not be just more of the same? Another next generation of evil Terminator, another "good" terminator sent back to destroy it, and basically the same action/fight sequences. Even the return of Linda Hamilton as Sarah Connor won't save it.

I think they are trying to reboot it. I'm in.

• Like 2

prepping for Dark Fate

718mz9SxJ1L._SY679_.jpg

I think they are trying to reboot it. I'm in.

I get the sense they’re starting from scratch like last years Halloween movie. It’s in the late 60s on Rotten Tomatoes which is good when you compare it to how bad Genysis and Salvation was received from the critics and audiences...and its R rated! :haz:

220px-VelvetGoldminePoster.jpg

220px-Dolemite_is_My_Name_poster.jpg

220px-The_American_President_%28movie_poster%29.jpg

Regarding Dolemite, believe the hype. Eddie Murphy’s first funny performance since Tower Heist and first one in a good movie since Bowfinger. Nice to see him reminding everyone why he was a big movie star in the first place.

Also nice to know he’s hosting SNL in December. Suck it, David Spade!

• Like 2

Brightburn (7/10)

Enjoyable. Really had me feeling tense, and whilst I think it could have gone further and been more original, for what it was, a dark twist on the superhero origin story, I liked it a lot.

Nightmare On Elm Street 4 (6/10)

Nightmare On Elm Street 5 (6/10)

Both are trash. Both are enjoyable.

Brightburn (7/10)

Enjoyable. Really had me feeling tense, and whilst I think it could have gone further and been more original, for what it was, a dark twist on the superhero origin story, I liked it a lot.

Nightmare On Elm Street 4 (6/10)

Nightmare On Elm Street 5 (6/10)

Both are trash. Both are enjoyable.

Haven’t seen it yet but the uncle in Brightburn went to my high school and graduated a year after me. Never knew him, though.

NOES 4 has my favorite Freddy kill.

“You can check in but you can’t check out!”

Freddy’s Dead is the worst of them, aside from Alice Cooper and Depp cameos.

Edited by invisible airwave

7c43HXhm.png TSe4kZZm.png

Paper Moon was on tonight; I caught most of it. I love the style, the black and white cinematography, the music. It's hard to watch now, though. Life didn't work out for Ryan O'Neal, Tatum O'Neal or Peter Bogdanovich. :(