last movie you watched

sonicjams

Me and my wife started on a new group of bad 80s movies.

NewBarbariansPoster.jpg

Endgameposter.jpg

And oh man, they didn't disappoint. George Eastman was in both. Started a third movie that I fell asleep on, but wouldn't you know it...he was in that one too. Dude got around.

I saw Nuovi a couple years ago since it got added to Rifftrax. Not too different from Warrior Of The Lost World since it was on MST3K and also stars Fred Williamson.

“This isn’t Mad Max. It’s sad Max.” :LOL:

The Curse of La Llorona

How was it? I'm a fan of the Llorona legend, and am curious how they integrated it.

I thought it was ok. It's scary as hell. It was better than the Pet Sematary remake.

The Curse of La Llorona

How was it? I'm a fan of the Llorona legend, and am curious how they integrated it.

I thought it was ok. It's scary as hell. It was better than the Pet Sematary remake.

I heard Pet Sematary was pretty weak.

Good to hear they did a good job with Llorona. I read that there are a lot of jump-scare moments.

The Da Vinci Code

http://www.michaelgleghorn.com/images/DVCode4.jpg

I still find it very entertaining, and Audrey Tautou has me under her spell.... :blush:

• Like 1

The Da Vinci Code

I still find it very entertaining, and Audrey Tautou has me under her spell.... :blush:

Fun flick.

Leaving Neverland, Part 1. It's the HBO documentary about Michael Jackson and his sexual relationships with two young boys. I'm about an hour into it and don't know if I can watch much more.

The MJ thing is very very disturbing, but what bothers me as much or more is the one boy's mother. She is still smiling about the star treatment she received while traveling with her son and Michael. Seriously, lady? I keep telling myself that interviews can be edited and reactions elicited but I still don't understand how she didn't suspect anything, it's common sense. Sleepovers with a 30 yr old man? :o :o

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

The Da Vinci Code

Fun flick.

Goose, have you seen by watching "Angels and Demons", and "Inferno", too? I think those two movies are other recommended ones, too.

Leaving Neverland, Part 1. It's the HBO documentary about Michael Jackson and his sexual relationships with two young boys. I'm about an hour into it and don't know if I can watch much more.

The MJ thing is very very disturbing, but what bothers me as much or more is the one boy's mother. She is still smiling about the star treatment she received while traveling with her son and Michael. Seriously, lady? I keep telling myself that interviews can be edited and reactions elicited but I still don't understand how she didn't suspect anything, it's common sense. Sleepovers with a 30 yr old man? :o :o

I watched Pt 1 but after about twenty minutes I realised I was not enjoying it - very uncomfortable viewing, as intended, and I have no doubt about the truth of the boys' accounts. I'm guilty of wanting to live in a sanitised and happy world of lollipops and sunshine :sundog:
  • Like 1

It's both disgusting and fascinating. The ability of some people to agree to anything - no matter how unethical or perverted - just to associate with a superstar celebrity. Some people simply have no self-respect.

• Like 1

In, and on the "What Are You Watching, Right Now?" thread, I've said that I've watched the two part H.B.O. documentary about, and on that. For sure, don't know how much, or if the information was, or is accurate. With Michael Jackson not being alive, and around to say his side, and story, he isn't, and hasn't been able to defend himself.

Edited by Derek19

I would bring that up repeatedly and virtually everyone I talked to would defend the man. The answer to your implied question of how many normal men have sleepovers at home with other peoples' children is ZERO.
  • Like 3

It's both disgusting and fascinating. The ability of some people to agree to anything - no matter how unethical or perverted - just to associate with a superstar celebrity. Some people simply have no self-respect.

Well, we want to believe in the goodness of people, and we can't fathom that someone we know and love is an abuser. It's problematic.
  • Like 2