What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Meant to post this last night... my son had off of work, daughter wasn't with her friends... ordered pizza and watched Toy Story and Wreck It Ralph. Was a good night having everyone together chilling for a night
  • Like 5

While on a two hour hike today, upon return I realized I had left my truck's keys right in the ignition in accessory position. With the windows down and top off.

So, my truck not getting stolen made my day!

• Like 2

Just enjoying using my new phone I got last week. It actually charges quickly and lasts a long time when charged. The internet is faster and texting is easier and more... :dweez:
  • Like 2

Just enjoying using my new phone I got last week. It actually charges quickly and lasts a long time when charged. The internet is faster and texting is easier and more... :dweez:

Which kind did you get?

My wife gave me a new receiver and Blu-ray today. She saw I was looking at it on Amazon and it went on sale. I'm listening to the MFSL Gold CD version of Quadrophenia as I type. The sound...amazing! My wife made my day and the receiver made my day...my wife more than the receiver of course. She's an amazing person. I married so far out of my league it isn't even funny.
  • Like 2

My wife gave me a new receiver and Blu-ray today. She saw I was looking at it on Amazon and it went on sale. I'm listening to the MFSL Gold CD version of Quadrophenia as I type. The sound...amazing! My wife made my day and the receiver made my day...my wife more than the receiver of course. She's an amazing person. I married so far out of my league it isn't even funny.

I think she married one of the nicest guys and I bet she counts her blessings.

• Like 2

Which kind did you get?

Samsung S6...
  • Like 1

I think she married one of the nicest guys and I bet she counts her blessings.

That was such a nice thing to say.

Thank you.

I always say that if people see us together in the mall they must say, "that guy must have money, why else would she be with a tater tot like that?"

• Like 2

Which kind did you get?

Samsung S6...

I got the S5 and really liked it. I love that it's water resistant :)
  • Like 1

My weight no longer begins with a 3.

:cheers: Awesome. You should be so proud of yourself... :)

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/feels-good-man-goat-squint-12883904505_zpsxagot1lp.jpg

Nice avatar. :LOL:

That's my diet! The all ketchup squirting cheeseburger.

That's all I eat!

:LOL:

• Like 1