What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Got to test out my upcoming new position, which starts in January.

I had to be here at 5:00am, but it was worth it.

I really think it is going to be a good fit and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Removed a lot of the anxiety I had about making the change.

92 days to go!

• Like 10

Got to test out my upcoming new position, which starts in January.

I had to be here at 5:00am, but it was worth it.

I really think it is going to be a good fit and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Removed a lot of the anxiety I had about making the change.

92 days to go!

Thats a great feeling! :D

• Like 1

I had a job interview last Monday. I just received a call from the company saying that want to offer me a job, and to come meet with them.

f**k yeah!

Play hardball. Hold out for more cash.

:LOL:

Congrat's!!!!

• Like 1

I had a job interview last Monday. I just received a call from the company saying that want to offer me a job, and to come meet with them.

f**k yeah!

Congrat's!!!!

I was talking to a Goose, he said you need to pay me more money. $45 an hour or I walk.

• Like 2

f**k yeah!

Congrat's!!!!

I was talking to a Goose, he said you need to pay me more money. $45 an hour or I walk.

That's the spirit!!!
  • Like 1

Found out we are revamping some of our processes at work in the new year, and these methods will make things so much more efficient (and be a lot more cost-effective). Time to get out of manual process hell. :fury:
  • Like 1

Just got off the spin bike after one hour at a high cadence. Was out of the saddle for over half the time, and at pretty solid resistance. (up on the pedals every other song) Less than four months ago I had difficulty turning the pedals with no resistance set. A testimony to power of the fierce combination of faith and science...God is good!
  • Like 4

Just got off the spin bike after one hour at a high cadence. Was out of the saddle for over half the time, and at pretty solid resistance. (up on the pedals every other song) Less than four months ago I had difficulty turning the pedals with no resistance set. A testimony to power of the fierce combination of faith and science...God is good!

Good to hear. I wish I could and even felt up to going to the gym again (if that is where you were). I went almost every day for over a year and always felt bad if I didn't. I think I have been once in the last 4 months. I just can't do it and am finding it more and more difficult to even walk the neighborhood anymore but I am doing it most days. It's a shame to work so hard at getting an old out of shape body in decent shape and then feeling it slip away. On a positive note I am going to keep fighting the good fight and am glad to hear that you are doing the same... :cheers:
  • Like 1

Good to hear. I wish I could and even felt up to going to the gym again (if that is where you were). I went almost every day for over a year and always felt bad if I didn't. I think I have been once in the last 4 months. I just can't do it and am finding it more and more difficult to even walk the neighborhood anymore but I am doing it most days. It's a shame to work so hard at getting an old out of shape body in decent shape and then feeling it slip away. On a positive note I am going to keep fighting the good fight and am glad to hear that you are doing the same... :cheers:

Fortunately, I don't have to go to a gym, or I, most likely, wouldn't go. I have a spin bike and a weight machine (much like a Nautilus) so it is most convenient and I am without excuse. I feel better when I exercise daily and like crap when I don't. I am starting to see my "fighting weight" come into sight. Although I'm more concerned with being fit at my age than weight. Keep up the good work brother, your body and mind will thank you for it.

Edited by ReGorLaTroy