What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

It's only 7:30 am, but so far I saw a beautiful sunrise!

Thats funny,

I was just outside and was looking at a 1/4 moon and a star next to it. Very cool. :D

You should be seeing a nice sunrise right about now :D

• Like 1

It's only 7:30 am, but so far I saw a beautiful sunrise!

Thats funny,

I was just outside and was looking at a 1/4 moon and a star next to it. Very cool. :D

You should be seeing a nice sunrise right about now :D

I was sleeping,

At that time. But it will be a nice weekend. :sundog:

• Like 1

Yesterday was my final day of work, I start my new job on Tuesday. I knew I was important to the company and all our customers loved what I did, but I didn't realize how much, until yesterday. I had 6 businesses request that I stop by, and they all gave me cards and gifts. This was one of the happiest/saddest days I've ever had. Edited by Cygnus 2112
  • Like 4

Yesterday was my final day of work, I start my new job on Tuesday. I knew I was important to the company and all our customers loved what I did, but I didn't realize how much, until yesterday. I had 6 businesses request that I stop by, and they all gave me cards and gifts. This was one of the happiest/saddest days I've ever had.

How bittersweet. That's quite a tribute to your work, my friend.
  • Like 2

I spent the afternoon with a friend and the four horses she recently rescued from slaughter--four yearlings and a foal. While they're all friendly, the four-month-old filly is especially sweet and adorable.
  • Like 5

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg293/goose_trf/Todd.PieMaking.2.Fall2015_zpsbhhcrkih.jpg

The in-laws from Washington brought us a mess of apples from the family orchard. Of course, the Lad and I had to put them to good use! Apple pie, anyone?

Dang the apple doing the mixing certainly fell close to the tree. Handsome young man... :)
  • Like 1

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg293/goose_trf/Todd.PieMaking.2.Fall2015_zpsbhhcrkih.jpg

The in-laws from Washington brought us a mess of apples from the family orchard. Of course, the Lad and I had to put them to good use! Apple pie, anyone?

Dang the apple doing the mixing certainly fell close to the tree. Handsome young man... :)

Nice one! :LOL:
  • Like 1

The guy I've been crushing on for the past three weeks asked me to dinner and a movie tomorrow. I'm internally screaming. :yay:

Been walking about smiling like an idiot all day.

• Like 5

This weekend, we have the opportunity to vote in advance of the federal election on October 19. So, I plugged my nose, did my duty as a citizen and voted today. Now I am entitled to bitch once the election is over. :dweez:

That sounds so civilized! Some states here have voting in advance but ours does not. When it is a federal election, there are loooong lines in my town, anyway. I always vote anyway! :D

• Like 1

I'm learning computer programming with Python and I just made my own simple little calculator :D .

Python's a good one to start with. I got thrown under the bus with C as my first programming language. That wasn't fun!

Only thing I don't like about Python is that it cares about whitespace :wacko:

I went to the mall with my friend and my sister and we had Olive Garden afterwards. Also I saw this at Barnes and Noble but I had no money lol.

12122428_965826573455634_2152481517565048859_n.jpg?oh=7d347a1a106c632de7651440c64d51fd&oe=56CBCD7E

• Like 1

OH and I got a call from a restaurant I applied at and I have an interview on Wednesday!!!
  • Like 6

Yesterday was my final day of work, I start my new job on Tuesday. I knew I was important to the company and all our customers loved what I did, but I didn't realize how much, until yesterday. I had 6 businesses request that I stop by, and they all gave me cards and gifts. This was one of the happiest/saddest days I've ever had.

Wow,

That is really cool! :ebert:

I got a call back from the restaurant that I had the interview at. I'm now a cashier at Baker's Drive Thru!!! :dweez:
  • Like 7

I got a call back from the restaurant that I had the interview at. I'm now a cashier at Baker's Drive Thru!!! :dweez:

Congrats, Jamie! Working with the public, with money, and with numbers are all very valuable skills to learn. They are lucky to have you!

• Like 1