What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

On my way down to Kansas City for an interview tomorrow, stopping to eat about half an hour out, and this is the best f***ing Taco Bell ever.

Is it really Taco Bell,

Or another taco joint?

Road trips and pot make Taco Bell taste like prime rib. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about. :blaze:

• Like 1

On my way down to Kansas City for an interview tomorrow, stopping to eat about half an hour out, and this is the best f***ing Taco Bell ever.

Is it really Taco Bell,

Or another taco joint?

Road trips and pot make Taco Bell taste like prime rib. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about. :blaze:

I'm that rare breed who loves Taco Bell sober!

• Like 2

Is it really Taco Bell,

Or another taco joint?

What does a fish taco taste like sober?

Is it really Taco Bell,

Or another taco joint?

What does a fish taco taste like sober?

:scared:

• Like 1

1) I went to an Art exhibition to see a friend's work. Last time we saw each other was more than an year ago.

Really cool and funny to see him again. I'm happy for him.

2) Talking to new and sensitive people.

3) One of the people who were fighting me travelled this afternoon, so I'm more comfortable.

• Like 2

Is it really Taco Bell,

Or another taco joint?

You got guts kid. :LOL:

• Like 1

Is it really Taco Bell,

Or another taco joint?

Funny you should mention that,

Two nights ago at work a co-worker who smokes :smoke:. And gets off about an hour before me. Was excited that he scored some good sh**. He told me he was going to Taco Bell on the way home to pick up some sweet item they sell. I told hime he better pick up a few tacos and a burrito for back up. :P

• Like 1

There's a new Mexican fast food place here. Sweet Burrito or something. My husband has gotten a few things from them, and I don't like anything he's gotten because they are all sweet tasting. The best one he got so far had loads of red cabbage in it. I eat the shreds that fall from his taco.

That last sentence doesn't sound right :unsure: , but you all know what I mean. :)

Edited by Lorraine