Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

9th April, I'll be going to see Battalia ...................... My son is the keyboard player

Here's the first song they wrote, "Battle Cry", hope you like it.

Edited by Lancashire Nick

I just found out that Tom Petty's first band, Mudcrutch, is playing Irving Plaza in NYC in June.

Irving Plaza is one of my favourite places to catch a show.

It is an old ballroom and holds 1000 people.

Mudcrutch is...

Tom Petty - Lead Vocals & Bass Guitar

Mike Campbell - Guitar

Belmont Tench - Keyboards & Vocals

Tom Leadon - Rhythm Guitar & Backing Vocals

Randall Marsh - Drums

• Like 1

I just found out that Tom Petty's first band, Mudcrutch, is playing Irving Plaza in NYC in June.

Irving Plaza is one of my favourite places to catch a show.

It is an old ballroom and holds 1000 people.

Mudcrutch is...

Tom Petty - Lead Vocals & Bass Guitar

Mike Campbell - Guitar

Belmont Tench - Keyboards & Vocals

Tom Leadon - Rhythm Guitar & Backing Vocals

Randall Marsh - Drums

Tom is former Eagles guitarist Bernie's brother as well.

• Like 1

Any TRF / David Gilmour fans going to David's MSG show on Monday, April 11th and want to meet up before the show ? Send me a message.

I can't imagine any here liking him, but Graham Bonnet (The Marbles, Rainbow, Alcatraz) was meant to tour Australia this month...

He was going to play Sydney on 9 - 10 April.

But he cancelled. :rage:

Edited by thirteen

Blood Ceremony 22nd April

Wolfmother & Electric Citizen 8th May

Saw Wolf Mother a few times years ago. Great live band. I think Andrew Stockdale is the only original member left.

Blood Ceremony 22nd April

Wolfmother & Electric Citizen 8th May

Saw Wolf Mother a few times years ago. Great live band. I think Andrew Stockdale is the only original member left.

I saw Wolfmother during the debut album tour and you're right regarding Stockdale being the only survivor.

honestly I'm actually more intrigued by Electric Citizen now (but I got my ticket before knowing they were the supporting act)

Edited by geezer

Tedeschi Trucks Band, July 29th. :guitar:

Forgot to add: the support acts for this show are Los Lobos (who I last saw in 1996) and North Mississippi All-Stars.

I saw Luther Dickinson play when he was a member of the Black Crowes, in 2008-'09, but I've never seen him as the frontman of his own band. So I'm pretty stoked!

Got (decent) Zac Brown tickets for Hershey towards the end of July...probably the only country artist I can stand! (guys more alternative/hard rock than country, though) This will be number three seeing him! Check out his new album...tune called Junkyard pulls some Pink Floyd out in the middle of it...I almost wrecked my car the first time I heard it!

So that's Chicago April 6th, Dream Theater April 22nd, Project Object April 30th, and Zac Brown July 23rd. Not a bad list so far!

Project Object cancelled...bummer! No explanation other than they need to reschedule probably for the fall....

So far.

AC/DC - March 23 Columbus,OH

Ghost - May 19 Indianapolis,IN

Boston - May 25 Huber Heights,OH

Sting & Peter Gabriel - June 21 Columbus,OH (opening night)

Black Sabbath with Rival Sons - September 2 Noblesville,IN

Kiss - August 22 Dayton,OH (replaces AC/DC)

• Like 1

There will be a couple more concerts in between, but I´m excited today - got tickets to see Black Sabbath and Rival Sons in December!!!!

:haz: :haz: :haz: :haz: :haz: :haz: :haz: :haz: :haz: :haz:

• Like 2

Got (decent) Zac Brown tickets for Hershey towards the end of July...probably the only country artist I can stand! (guys more alternative/hard rock than country, though) This will be number three seeing him! Check out his new album...tune called Junkyard pulls some Pink Floyd out in the middle of it...I almost wrecked my car the first time I heard it!

So that's Chicago April 6th, Dream Theater April 22nd, Project Object April 30th, and Zac Brown July 23rd. Not a bad list so far!

Project Object cancelled...bummer! No explanation other than they need to reschedule probably for the fall....

Ok...we can add PAUL McCARTNEY to the list on July 19th in Hershey! And I just saw that Toto is coming to Lancaster in August! (and not as an opening act!)

DT this Friday...