Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Apparently I'm going to see The Who next month. I'm not a fan, but my friend wanted someone to go with her so I figured I'd give them a try. Hopefully they put on a good live show.

I would go to see Cheap Trick if they would stop playing all these out of the way venues in the middle of nowhere. Edited by Boots

I got quite a few concerts that I will see this summer.

These are at a festival (Sweden Rock Festival):

Queen+ Adam Lambert (I hate that guy, Im just going to hear some nice Brian May guitar solos)

Hawkwind

Lita Ford

Foreigner

Twisted Sister

And then I will see these later:

King Crimson

Black Sabbath (at first row)

• Like 4

Got tickets for The Who in Bologna and Milan next September; I can't believe they are gonna play two gigs in Italy!

But if they think I'm going to save my usual London trip they're wrong!

Looks like one final show in the summer's getting added to my concert list as seen above.

Boris (celebrating the 10th anniversary of Pink by playing it in its entirety) with Earth and Shitstorm as support.

• Like 1

Rammstein

One of the times I saw Rammstein a friend also at the show commented: "Guitars, fire, and screaming Germans--what's not to love?!"

• Like 1

Rammstein

One of the times I saw Rammstein a friend also at the show commented: "Guitars, fire, and screaming Germans--what's not to love?!"

It will be my second show with them. First time I was far back in the crowd, but this time I want to smell like barbecue when I go home

:fury:

I'm tempted to travel to Berlin and see one of their shows there. Seeing them on their home turf must be epic!