Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Symphony X is next week, and then Ghost at the end of October! :7up:

yeah, that symphony x/overkill tour should be incredible but I'll be on vacation when they're in atlanta.

:(

:( indeed, but the vacation should be fun

Nothing lined up. I was going to possibly see the band Riverside but for some reason decided against it(I have seen them before anyway). So right now I have no immediate plans to see any shows. Kansas and Steve Hackett are coming up soon near me but I've seen both before and just don't really have the extra dough. Also,the Anderson Ponty band but for some reason that doesn't excite me too much.

Nothing lined up. I was going to possibly see the band Riverside but for some reason decided against it(I have seen them before anyway). So right now I have no immediate plans to see any shows. Kansas and Steve Hackett are coming up soon near me but I've seen both before and just don't really have the extra dough. Also,the Anderson Ponty band but for some reason that doesn't excite me too much.

I'm going to see Riverside in a couple of weeks. Saw them at a festival in pouring rain this summer - they were fabulous. Hoping they will be even better indoors. I thought about Steve Hackett too but decided against.

• Like 2

Riverside tonight in Manchester.

Opeth tonight at the Beacon Theater in NYC!

Both are excellent

I saw Riverside in Bristol on Wednesday. They were excellent as were their 2 support acts.

Both are excellent

I saw Riverside in Bristol on Wednesday. They were excellent as were their 2 support acts.

I thought the Sixxis were awful but Lion Shepherd were very good.

• Like 1

Both are excellent

I thought the Sixxis were awful but Lion Shepherd were very good.

Sixxis were good but not really to my taste. I agree lion Shepherd were very good.
  • Like 1

Going to see Anderson/Ponty at the Keswick tonight...I'll try to review it soon!

Be sure to give a report on how it was. I'm not that familiar with JLP but I'm a big Jon Anderson fan so I'd be curious how it was.

Going to see Anderson/Ponty at the Keswick tonight...I'll try to review it soon!

Be sure to give a report on how it was. I'm not that familiar with JLP but I'm a big Jon Anderson fan so I'd be curious how it was.

No problem! I just need a few more minutes to sit down and write about it...but it was a great show! AMAZING musicians!

• Like 1

Recently caught The Winery Dogs at small club down here (Culture Room) great great show.

Iron Maiden in February is next on the docket.