Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

On 6/11/2023 at 1:32 PM, Blue J said:

If it were not Aerosmith’s farewell tour and the bill was vice versa (Crowes headlining), I would go to this. But I looked at tickets, like $400 apiece for midway up in a basketball arena. Seats on the floor were twice as much. So that’s a pass, for me.

But let me know how it is, please! I hope you have a great time. :)

Yes I definitely will! I just hope BC gets at least an hour (or more). Our seats are kinda high up (300s section), my friends son-in-law bought them and I guess that was the best he could get. Tour doesn't start until September, I'll be curious to find out how the first couple of shows go.

Edited by Leanne
  • Like 1

On 6/13/2023 at 10:04 PM, Leanne said:

Yes I definitely will! I just hope BC gets at least an hour (or more). Our seats are kinda high up (300s section), my friends son-in-law bought them and I guess that was the best he could get. Tour doesn't start until September, I'll be curious to find out how the first couple of shows go.

The show in my neck of the woods is not until late January, I think it’s the second or third to last show of the whole tour.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2023 at 9:17 PM, Chronos said:

Styx in July, Duran Duran in September.

Nice! Styx where?

We went to see Lukas Nelson & The Promise Of The Real in Belfast on Thursday past.

Great show - a very talented guy and an incredibly tight band.

8/4: Young Culture, Daisy Grenade, The Greetings - Empire Underground, Albany, NY

8/13: Jinjer - Empire Live, Albany, NY

8/20: The Offspring, Sum 41, Simple Plan - Darien Lake, Corfu, NY

9/8: Lynyrd Skynyrd, ZZ Top - Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY 

9/30: Ben Folds (solo) - Troy Savings Bank Music Hall, Troy, NY

• Like 1

I would love to be able to say that I’m going to see Blur at Wembley Stadium this coming weekend…but alas, I don’t think I can make it. :/

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Blue J said:

I would love to be able to say that I’m going to see Blur at Wembley Stadium this coming weekend…but alas, I don’t think I can make it. :/

Yes! I would love to see them at Wembley. It would great if they would do a livestream!

Edited by Leanne
  • Like 1

8/4: Young Culture, Daisy Grenade, Greetings - Empire Underground, Albany, NY

8/13: Jinjer, Monuments - Empire Live, Albany, NY

8/20: The Offspring, Sum 41, Simple Plan - Darien Lake Performing Arts Center, Corfu, NY

9/8: Lynyrd Skynyrd, ZZ Top - Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY

9/30: Ben Folds - Troy Savings Bank Music Hall, Troy, NY

10/15: The Wonder Years, Anxious, Sweet Pill, Action/Adventure - Town Ballroom, Buffalo, NY

Edited by Super25Smasher

20 hours ago, BastillePark said:

Tears for Fears with The Cold War Kids as openers coming up.

saw in nyc.  SO. GOOD.

On 8/15/2023 at 9:29 AM, Rick N. Backer said:

Out of the blue, a buddy called and said he had an extra ticket to Guns N' Roses at Fenway Monday.  Why not?

I heard Pretenders were good

Next February, The Immediate Family (Danny Kortchmar, Waddy Watchell, Leland Sklar, Russ Kunkel, & Steve Podell).  Not sure about this one. Comments?

• Like 1

On 7/12/2023 at 10:59 PM, Super25Smasher said:

8/4: Young Culture, Daisy Grenade, Greetings - Empire Underground, Albany, NY

8/13: Jinjer, Monuments - Empire Live, Albany, NY

8/20: The Offspring, Sum 41, Simple Plan - Darien Lake Performing Arts Center, Corfu, NY

9/30: Ben Folds - Troy Savings Bank Music Hall, Troy, NY

10/15: The Wonder Years, Anxious, Sweet Pill, Action/Adventure - Town Ballroom, Buffalo, NY

How was Jinjer? I'm seeing them on Friday.

• Like 1