What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Today I found out (thru rumors only, so not sure yet if its true, but it probably is), that I will probably get fired from my job in 2 weeks.

Backstory:

I have had some problems with a idiot at work for many months now, he have been talking lies about me behind my back to the bosses, and he have attacked me (pushed me), and he have screamed at me, called me stuff, and he have threaten that he is gonna "f**k me up". And he have done so much more...

I have talked to the bosses multiple times, and told them everything, and what is going on. And they said that everything would be good soon, and that he would be moved away from my working place, they said it last time yesterday. But today I found out that me and another guy (a guy that I also work together with, we work well together) will be moved instead of him! He got permanent employment, so they can't fired him so easy, so they will probably just move him to another place, but I will probably get fired, because I only work 50%... And he is also the guy that told this to me, he was talking to one of our bosses, and she told him...

I will probably lose my home now, because I have no money....

That guy sounds like a total bastard. Isn’t there anything you can do legally about his bullying?

Don’t panic yet in regards to that rumour.

Yes he is! And nothing I can think of...

The sad thing is, he is 45 years old and act like this...

And I can't help to panic... it took me 3 years to get this job, I have no education so it's hard for me to find a job. When I found out, I was in chock and was shaking in my whole body.

Edited by YYZumbi
  • Like 1

Today I found out (thru rumors only, so not sure yet if its true, but it probably is), that I will probably get fired from my job in 2 weeks.

Backstory:

I have had some problems with a idiot at work for many months now, he have been talking lies about me behind my back to the bosses, and he have attacked me (pushed me), and he have screamed at me, called me stuff, and he have threaten that he is gonna "f**k me up". And he have done so much more...

I have talked to the bosses multiple times, and told them everything, and what is going on. And they said that everything would be good soon, and that he would be moved away from my working place, they said it last time yesterday. But today I found out that me and another guy (a guy that I also work together with, we work well together) will be moved instead of him! He got permanent employment, so they can't fired him so easy, so they will probably just move him to another place, but I will probably get fired, because I only work 50%... And he is also the guy that told this to me, he was talking to one of our bosses, and she told him...

I will probably lose my home now, because I have no money....

That guy sounds like a total bastard. Isn’t there anything you can do legally about his bullying?

Don’t panic yet in regards to that rumour.

Yes he is! And nothing I can think of...

The sad thing is, he is 45 years old and act like this...

And I can't help to panic... it took me 3 years to get this job, I have no education so it's hard for me to find a job. When I found out, I was in chock and was shaking in my whole body.

Oh gosh Zumbi I really feel for you. Believe me I've been bullied and taunted and all I can say is you can rise above it. Look for another job while you have one! You are in a much better position to get a job now than when you first applied for this one!

Gosh I really feel for you. I hope he gets what he deserves.

• Like 3

Some Idiot with a Truck that had something sticking out of the top ripped down the main power to this building today, and I just got power back a half hour ago. Whats good about this, is the power lines to this building are being upgraded with new wiring, and better hanging equipment! The may actually raise the hight to 18 feet like it's supposed to have been all this time. BACK AGAIN!!!

mBcvtEa.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

My patronizing, nincompoop boss. :rage: :rage:

Ever since I started this job five months ago, this guy has been non-stop, over-the-top, always gotta shake my hand and say "Thank You" ten times a day. He keeps putting his hand on my shoulder (as if we're bosom buddies), he calls me "Bud" or "Buddy" and he tells me that he's "proud of me".

I'm 56 years old (much older than him), I have three university degrees and almost 40 years in the working world, but this "Great White Father" has to talk to me like I'm one of his kids.

I will soon be having "The Talk" with this guy. Gonna set him straight. Gonna inform him that I am not one of the many high school or college kids that he likes to hire.

• Like 4

Getting ready to paint the house today a project I have been dreading and putting off. Dragged out my old pressure washer put fresh fuel in & she fired right up. Hmmm this could be a good thing I thought or what else may be lurking :unsure: So I get everything together and can get no water flow. hose pops off for soap dispenser and water is flowing from there. Take apart pressure wand hoses, blow air get water flow but now every fitting leaking. go to start engine and it does not fire up. work on that in the noon time sun and as I am trying to relieve water pressure by squeezing handle of spray wand & handle breaks. Very pissed I go inside and get a beer...

Please proceed to what made your day today thread....

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 3

Getting ready to paint the house today a project I have been dreading and putting off. Dragged out my old pressure washer put fresh fuel in & she fired right up. Hmmm this could be a good thing I thought or what else may be lurking :unsure: So I get everything together and can get no water flow. hose pops off for soap dispenser and water is flowing from there. Take apart pressure wand hoses, blow air get water flow but now every fitting leaking. go to start engine and it does not fire up. work on that in the noon time sun and as I am trying to relieve water pressure by squeezing handle of spray wand & handle breaks. Very pissed I go inside and get a beer...

Please proceed to what made your day today thread....

Sorry to hear this, maaaaan. Hope everything gets WAAAAAAY better!

TUathWX.jpgDOH!

• Like 1

Ever since I started this job five months ago, this guy has been non-stop, over-the-top, always gotta shake my hand and say "Thank You" ten times a day. He keeps putting his hand on my shoulder (as if we're bosom buddies), he calls me "Bud" or "Buddy" and he tells me that he's "proud of me".

I'm 56 years old (much older than him), I have three university degrees and almost 40 years in the working world, but this "Great White Father" has to talk to me like I'm one of his kids.

I will soon be having "The Talk" with this guy. Gonna set him straight. Gonna inform him that I am not one of the many high school or college kids that he likes to hire.

The guy had a moment of clarity and realized that he was annoying the Hell out of me. He brought it up today, and I confirmed his suspicions. I told him that I am a low-maintenance guy, who doesn't need all the attention, all the thank-you's, the "hugs and kisses", so to speak.

We shall see if he can control himself. I've been working there for five months, so the staff still sees me as "new", I guess. Time will hopefully make the guy chill.

• Like 3

Those little liquid coffee creamer containers that I can't seem to open without them squirting all over. :rage:

First world problem?

Edited by goose

Life

Amen

I just keep getting treated like shit by many people for no reason other than I'm different and have mental illnesses. It's really isn't fair at all.

I found out EARLY in life that NO one tells you it's FAIR! It's just different people and circumstances that you have to learn to deal with. Me, I just avoid both the people and the circumstances. I try to me POSITIVE as much as possible. The last sentence of my sig says it all!

qlKHH6X.gif

• Like 1

Life

Amen

I just keep getting treated like shit by many people for no reason other than I'm different and have mental illnesses. It's really isn't fair at all.

Hang in there and it should come out OK in the end. I agree that it's not fair, but as I go through life I realize that everyone has had something difficult to deal with; it's just more obvious in some people than in others. I wish I could share some of my daughter's writing here; maybe I will at the end. She is OCD/bipolar and sometimes got crap from people in high school. too. She works in a job with the public in our town, now, and one of the guys from high school (that threw pencils at her in geometry) recently came in to apologize to her. I don't know who was more surprised; him or her, but it was a nice moment. I wish you peace with dealing with the others but you will get through it if you try. You have a lot of stick to it ness and it will help you in the end.

Recent post from my daughter:

"I stand behind psychiatric meds and what what they can do for someone while I acknowledge the struggles they can present.

Being bipolar and having been medicated since childhood I have been through struggles with my meds. The summer between sixth and seventh grade I went on psychiatric medication that brought me from underweight to overweight. At weigh ins we would cheer that I had put on some pounds but when school started again I was forty pounds heavier. Weight is something I still struggle with.

The simple dosing of medication can make a difference too. I have had medication changes that simply changed the time of the dose that had my coworkers concerned about me. I was falling asleep a lot.

Some medications make your condition worse. That’s happened to me multiple times but you don’t know until you try how something will affect you. Every person is different that’s why it’s important to have a good psychiatrist who will work along with you. It’s a long hard journey.

I am now on the lowest dose of Abilify I have been on in over ten years. We will see how it goes. So far it’s promising.

I want to stress I do not write this to alarm anyone about psychiatric meds because I am a firm believer that if done correctly the benefits far out way not being medicated. Without psychiatric meds I would not be a college graduate, I would not have a steady job and I would not be in a long term relationship. I am thankful for my parents for getting me the right help when I was younger and to raise me to get the right help for myself."

• Like 2

This wasn't today but since I last posted I dropped the oil cap down into the motor somewhere and am pretty sure it punctured the radiator causing to overheat and leave me stranded. Waiting on the repair shop to call and see how bad it is

That would annoy me greatly too. I don't like being touched in general and have a disdain for the artificial cheerleader/best friend shtick managers get trained with. What's with the "Great White Father" line?

If you are having a pretty good day and a few pounds overweight, do not try on clothes unless you absolutely have to. Your spirit may instantly disappear as mine did... :facepalm: :scared:

If you are having a pretty good day and a few pounds overweight, do not try on clothes unless you absolutely have to. Your spirit may instantly disappear as mine did... :facepalm: :scared:

Not fitting into new clothes I’m trying on doesn’t bother me. Not fitting into my usual everyday clothes might bother me a little though, especially if it’s some article of clothing I particularly like.

Not fitting into new clothes I’m trying on doesn’t bother me. Not fitting into my usual everyday clothes might bother me a little though, especially if it’s some article of clothing I particularly like.

Realizing you've gone up a waist size after being the same size for 10 years is a little bothersome.

• Like 2

Realizing you've gone up a waist size after being the same size for 10 years is a little bothersome.

I'm very skinny and have been for a long time

• Like 1

You are 17, I was thin as well at 17. I am nearly 50. Your body and metabolism change after 30. Just wait a few decades, you'll fill in nicely, whether you want to or not :LOL:

Edited by librarian
  • Like 4

You are 17, I was thin as well at 17. I am nearly 50. Your body and metabolism change after 30. Just wait a few decades, you'll fill in nicely, whether you want to or not :LOL:

Well yes, true I am 17, but underweight actually.