What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Same old thing from customers that I get ever day in Tech Support

I don't meant to beat up on you, buuuuuuut I'm going to it anyway

I understand it's not your fault, buuuuuuut I'm going to cuss you out anyway

Instant f***ing replay in baseball being used for something it should never be used for. f**k instant f***ing replay.
  • Like 1

Being the only person at work with a different shift than everybody else. I get Wednesday and Sunday off. Everybody else gets Sat/Sun or Sun/Mon. Monday is a holiday, so my boss came up us at closing today and said he's closing the shop on Saturday. That'll make four days off this week, and I'll only get paid for one, thus missing a day on my cheque.

Barely two hours into my shift and I'm ready to strangle someone. It's so very annoying when people call into tech support and try to predict what you're going to say and race you to a solution! If you know the solution better than me, DON'T CALL ME
  • Like 1

Fn Sunday drivers

Turn on the boob tube and go to church there

You are going to die anyways whether you like it or not

You don't have to take anyone with you

There's a road I used to LOVE to take a drive on alittle North and to the West called Scio Church rd. curvey to the end about half way down it, but it's also a favorite of Bicycle riders. Those people need their OWN paths. I like to drive with NO DISTRACTIONS. [bicycle riders] There are parks in Ann Arbor that are much more bicycle worthy [and less Car fumes around] for these folks to use...

zrIFPd1.gif

Thank you to the a@@#0le who killed my cat this morning with their car and left it there on the street by my house.

If you hadn't been speeding, you wouldn't have killed her.

The road is 20 by my house, obviously they were driving a lot faster.

Today I spent my day with a pick axe burying my cat, followed by sitting here at work helping people that have no intention on bettering themselves.

:fury: :fury: :fury: :fury:

Thank you to the a@@#0le who killed my cat this morning with their car and left it there on the street by my house.

If you hadn't been speeding, you wouldn't have killed her.

The road is 20 by my house, obviously they were driving a lot faster.

Today I spent my day with a pick axe burying my cat, followed by sitting here at work helping people that have no intention on bettering themselves.

:fury: :fury: :fury: :fury:

Sorry to hear this, Librarian...I hope the driver gets something wrong with their car. EXPENSIVE!

zrIFPd1.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

The cyclone that is this summer continues . . . and my husband and I thought things would settle down after our daughter got married! :o Since then, we have had to flee a cabin that was flash flooding at 4 am, wading through deep water. We thought we got out in time but our car carpets and padding were all soaked from water coming in the door and they stink! Less than a week later my brother in law passed away unexpectedly and it's been a difficult and frustrating time for my sister. I just returned today from 8 days with her in Florida, where I thought I had a rough edge on a tooth filling. I got a good look at it tonight when it started to hurt like crap and it actually is a big hole in an existing filling and in my tooth! Dentist here I come, hopefully tomorrow! Sigh. Thanks for letting me vent.
  • Like 1

The cyclone that is this summer continues . . . and my husband and I thought things would settle down after our daughter got married! :o Since then, we have had to flee a cabin that was flash flooding at 4 am, wading through deep water. We thought we got out in time but our car carpets and padding were all soaked from water coming in the door and they stink! Less than a week later my brother in law passed away unexpectedly and it's been a difficult and frustrating time for my sister. I just returned today from 8 days with her in Florida, where I thought I had a rough edge on a tooth filling. I got a good look at it tonight when it started to hurt like crap and it actually is a big hole in an existing filling and in my tooth! Dentist here I come, hopefully tomorrow! Sigh. Thanks for letting me vent.

No problem, BC! Hope everything turns out as best as it can! I thought I answered this already, but my swiss cheese brain is WRONG again. must have erased my reply...

TUathWX.jpg

• Like 1

blueschica!!! :hug2:

No problem, BC! Hope everything turns out as best as it can! I thought I answered this already, but my swiss cheese brain is WRONG again. must have erased my reply...

TUathWX.jpg

Thanks so much, guys, I appreciate it. It has been sunny and hot so the car is airing out some, and my tooth felt weird because it lost a filling but the dentist said it's pretty easy to replace. ( I was so afraid I would need a crown!) I go back for the filling tomorrow, so hopefully things will slow down some after that. . .

• Like 1

Nothing today but two days ago, my daughter's boyfriend broke up with her over text. His parents didn't approve of her and thought she wasn't mature enough for him. Not mature enough for a douche who breaks up over text on the person's birthday? That bar seems very low
  • Like 1