What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Learning on Yelp my cigar lounge charges too much for a glass of Moscato.

Isn't that better than not knowing it?

Yeah, actually it is. I ordered a cheaper moscato.

• Like 1

Learning on Yelp my cigar lounge charges too much for a glass of Moscato.

Well, Moscato drinkers don't know any better.

Good Moscato is an excellent dessert wine. Cheap Moscato is on par with White Zinfandel.

My bladder made me......http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Characters/calvin%20peeing%20cr.jpg

I'm a bit hungover. Had a late night last night and I need to shake off this hangover because I have a date tonight.
  • Like 3

Higher than anticipated quotes on major car maintenance.

What happened?

Timing belt job on my Accord. Trusted shop wants about $700. Five years ago they did the same job for $500 for another Accord in the family. They have a reputation for coming in under quote, and I suspect that would happen again. I don't expect prices to never change or anything, but I had been used to doing all my maintenance on my truck. The annoying bit is that parts are about $240, and I would love to just do it at my uncle's house with his help, but he's not interested. It's too big of a job for me to tackle myself.

Thanks for inquiring, Lorraine. :cheers: :)

Transverse V6 engines are a pain!

Edited by That One Guy

What happened?

Timing belt job on my Accord. Trusted shop wants about $700. Five years ago they did the same job for $500 for another Accord in the family. They have a reputation for coming in under quote, and I suspect that would happen again. I don't expect prices to never change or anything, but I had been used to doing all my maintenance on my truck. The annoying bit is that parts are about $240, and I would love to just do it at my uncle's house with his help, but he's not interested. It's too big of a job for me to tackle myself.

I asked because if you lived closer (instead of several states away :LOL: ), my husband would do it for the cost of parts.

It's a sin how much extra these places charge for auto repairs.

Too bad your uncle isn't interested in helping.

I just realized a stupid google update has disabled my ability to copy images of the internet from my tablet. Prior to the update all I had to do is hold my thumb on the image a menu would pop up and the option to copy image would be a choice along with save, share,open etc. Then I could just paste the image where I wanted to. Eg; TRF, now the menu pops up and has every option except "copy image" I even tried saving the image to my gallery and photo bucket but the option to copy is now non existent! I hate updates :fury: !!! If anyone has any advice of how to correct or go about copying images in another manner I would greatly appreciate it.

What happened?

What happened?

I would never own a 6cylinder in a front wheel drive! working on inline 4's are hard enough V-6's SUCK!!!!

What happened?

I would never own a 6cylinder in a front wheel drive! working on inline 4's are hard enough V-6's SUCK!!!!

They're not very well engineered for maintenance and repair. Did the spark plugs on the other one a few years ago. The back three were a bitch

:LOL: