What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Pissed off is drastic, but the scroll on my trusty wireless mouse is getting ridiculously touchy or half-broken as time goes on. Scrolling down pretty much follows a "3 steps forward, 2 steps back" formula now.

Y' might have dust and other matter in yer doo-dah, open it up and give it clean.. be gentle with it !

F*#^#%%@ daylight savings time. :rage: :wtf: :bang bang: :no:

Whaddayamean F*#^#%%@ daylight savings time ?.. "bring it on" i say !. :sundog: .

Edited by Fred Star

First loosing an hour of sleep, thanks daylight savings, next being bombarded by a a flurry of emails written by half wited nimbnods who no absolutely nothing about what they are talking about just to justify their existence. Because work performed on Saturday was 99.9% complete and not 100% due to unforseen circumstances.

I've got my final art exam on Monday. I'm not sure what i should be doing or if I've done enough to back up what I've been doing. My teacher is really annoying me giving us really unrealistic targets and saying we should set everything aside for art and really at the minute art is virtually bottom of my priority list.

back was giving me fits yesterday. had to skip my walk last night. Took a HOT shower this morning and it seems to have done the trick! YES!!! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Yay%20%20Woo-Hoo%20%20etc/Frolicking.gif
  • Like 2

Damned niece and nephew took a step back today. 22 and 19, they went back to acting like dysfunctional children.

Have they learned ANYTHING this past year living with me and their grandmother? Confidence is low. :rage:

Opera has crashed at least six times on me today. :(

Never known anyone to use Opera...I thought it was defunct!

I use Opera. :cool:

It's the most lightweight browser. Since Lorraine is on dial-up it might have an impact on loading speeds, but I wouldn't know.

It's the most lightweight browser. Since Lorraine is on dial-up it might have an impact on loading speeds, but I wouldn't know.

Oooh...that's interesting...

I used it on my tablet for a few months but after a while it kept slowing down...when I asked around I was laughed at!

I stick to Chrome now. For all my devices.

I can't think of anything that pissed me off today. That's a great feeling.

Thank Nightwish!

• Like 1

Well, when you have dial-up, loading speeds vary from slow to slower to just sitting there doing nothing. Patience is key with dial-up. If you have none, you have two choices: learn it or have a stroke.

• Like 2

The DOCTOR is IN, (but NOT Lucy!) Butterflies, Sunshine on new leaves, fresh, clean WATER, and MULTITUDES OF MULTICOLORED SNAPDRAGONS! Oh, and a HUGE DARK LILAC bush! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Psychedelic%20stuff/love_psychedelic.gif
  • Like 1

The DOCTOR is IN, (but NOT Lucy!) Butterflies, Sunshine on new leaves, fresh, clean WATER, and MULTITUDES OF MULTICOLORED SNAPDRAGONS! Oh, and a HUGE DARK LILAC bush! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Psychedelic%20stuff/love_psychedelic.gif

I want what he's having...
  • Like 2

Went into the showers at the gym and one guy was having a Sherman with the shower curtain open.

Tosser. (literally)

The stupidity of some (supposed) Humans....Sorry you had to deal with it first hand, Tony....thankfully not in any FINAL way.....http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Smilies/TerroristgoBOOM.gif

Went into the showers at the gym and one guy was having a Sherman with the shower curtain open.

Tosser. (literally)

He needs to meet the woman I saw in the gym locker rooms, she was in the changing area shaving her pubes. Ack.

Tosser. (literally)

He needs to meet the woman I saw in the gym locker rooms, she was in the changing area shaving her pubes. Hack.

;)

Just missed splitting $130,000.00 with two other Badger 5 winners. I hit 4 out of 5 numbers.

Winning numbers: 8-9-19-22-27

My numbers were: 8-10-19-22-27

:rage: :rage: :rage: