What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Just missed splitting $130,000.00 with two other Badger 5 winners. I hit 4 out of 5 numbers.

Winning numbers: 8-9-19-22-27

My numbers were: 8-10-19-22-27

:rage: :rage: :rage:

That's awful. :(

It's like losing a championship game by a couple of points.

Keep trying! :cheers:

Just missed splitting $130,000.00 with two other Badger 5 winners. I hit 4 out of 5 numbers.

Winning numbers: 8-9-19-22-27

My numbers were: 8-10-19-22-27

:rage: :rage: :rage:

That's awful. :(

It's like losing a championship game by a couple of points.

Keep trying! :cheers:

I would have won about $43,000.00 (28,000 after taxes)......good enough for a new car! :7up:

My leg is really playing up.

Ask me to walk half a mile it will likely end up taking me all day.

Nothing yet....

Isn't that enough to piss you off already? :LOL: ;)

Actually, No, and I think that's pretty good....LOL http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Yay%20%20Woo-Hoo%20%20etc/bounceymulticolorchange.gif

• Like 1

I went out for a drive this morning, and my ABS light was on. The car makes a horrible grinding noise, when I try to drive it and won't go over 20k. And has a horrible shake when I brake. Hopefully I don't need to get new brakes.

I went out for a drive this morning, and my ABS light was on. The car makes a horrible grinding noise, when I try to drive it and won't go over 20k. And has a horrible shake when I brake. Hopefully I don't need to get new brakes.

I'll ask my husband when he comes home. He knows a lot about this type of stuff. He can fix anything except transmissions.

My leg.

Went out with friends and now I am so sore it's almost as if I can feel every drop of blood throbbing in my veins.

Hurts so bad...every movement feels like my bones are rubbing dry and gristly.

I ran for literally three seconds today...THREE SECONDS...and it's progressed to this.

My leg.

Went out with friends and now I am so sore it's almost as if I can feel every drop of blood throbbing in my veins.

I ran for literally three seconds today...THREE SECONDS...and it's progressed to this.

Have you been able to see anyone about it? That much pain doesn't sound good. . I know you mentioned earlier this spring that you had leg trouble.I was hoping it was better for you.

Edited by blueschica

My leg.

Have you been able to see anyone about it? That much pain doesn't sound good. . I know you mentioned earlier this spring that you had leg trouble.I was hoping it was better for you.

Sadly all I get is something along the lines of "we'll take care of it once the cartilage turns to cancer".

JOYS!!

My leg.

Sadly all I get is something along the lines of "we'll take care of it once the cartilage turns to cancer".

JOYS!!

I am sorry to have to deal with all of that pain. May I ask what is wrong?

• Like 1

My leg.

JOYS!!

:hug2: :hug2:

My leg.

JOYS!!

Large bone tumour. It's affecting my nerves, stance and movement. It's changing how I use my foot so gradually it is changing shape. On top of that it's covered in a huge mass of cartilage.

My leg.

JOYS!!

Large bone tumour. It's affecting my nerves, stance and movement. It's changing how I use my foot so gradually it is changing shape. On top of that it's covered in a huge mass of cartilage.

:( Hugs to you.

• Like 1

My leg.

JOYS!!

Thank you.

I am not a very nice person when in pain.

My leg.

JOYS!!

Thank you.

I don't think many of us are. I hope the health service ? can do something for you soon since it is affecting how you can get around.

My leg.

JOYS!!

Thank you.

Who is?

I got a bad back and bad right ankle. Standing for a long time, especially if it's a concert can be a bit of a struggle with me. If i'm really hurting I can be quite the pissy little asshat after a show. Had to cut out pain pills at the start of the year since I noticed some long term side effects of using them that weren't good. So, I've had to find other things to help deal with the pain.

There's a surgical supply store near me that sells a pain relieving spray/gel called BioFreeze. I use that now if i'm gonna be in a situation where I will be on my feet for a while. I just spray it on my trouble areas and it works pretty good. The only issue is that it's 10.5% menthol, so it does leave a bit of a smell to it once I put it on. I'm not sure if that will help with your pain situation but maybe you should check online and see if you can get some.

• Like 1

Comcast/Xfinity. They are up 'til now the BIGGEST CLOWNS IN THE GROUP.(ATT, Warner cable, etc.)Something so essential as making their product EASY for a CUSTOMER to GRASP seems beyond them. Basic gripe? I want to

be able to CHOOSE the CHANNEL I record a show off of. the only choices they give are HD or SD {high Definition or Second Language}. So if I want to do a popular show, [Person of Interest] which is in syndication on a couple of

channels, ALL of them get recorded if they are in 'first run' mode on the syndication channels. I WANT TO SPECIFY CBS HD, and not have to delete all the other BS channels. I guess that's too much for Comcast/Xfinity to handle.

REALLY? In this day and age? Wow....if I had ANY Better choice.... http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Angry/rant-purple.gifhttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Angry/Rant-orange.gif :rage: http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Angry/gaah-smiley.gifhttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Angry/angrycursing.gif