What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

My hands are so sore. I've been doing a lot of demo all week -- swinging a mallet hundreds of times, pulling stuff off/out, grabbing and bagging debris, etc. I wonder how long I can go without grasping anything to give them a chance to recover.

I did a day doing demolition for Habit for Humanity somewhere in Baltimore, back in 1995.

It was extremely draining but extremely fun and rewarding!

I was totally wiped out and sore. My snot was black, but it was a great day, and I'd gladly do it, even regularly.

Next time stop at a hardware store and get some of those facemasks to wear. They're just a couple bucks each, and they keep all the icky stuff out of your nose & lungs.

I was wearing a face mask!

:LOL:

:o

My hands are so sore. I've been doing a lot of demo all week -- swinging a mallet hundreds of times, pulling stuff off/out, grabbing and bagging debris, etc. I wonder how long I can go without grasping anything to give them a chance to recover.

I did a day doing demolition for Habit for Humanity somewhere in Baltimore, back in 1995.

I was totally wiped out and sore. My snot was black, but it was a great day, and I'd gladly do it, even regularly.

Next time stop at a hardware store and get some of those facemasks to wear. They're just a couple bucks each, and they keep all the icky stuff out of your nose & lungs.

I was wearing a face mask!

:LOL:

:o

That's Baltimore for you.

I have a busy day ahead of me but I cannot sleep.

Surprise surprise.

If your hands hurt...hot water and Epsom salts...bathe them. The magnesium in the mineral really helps worn out joints and muscular pain. Very soothing.

Yeah,

I soak my feet in it all the time. Even though I hate taking a bath. I will with it when I am really feeling like crap. This stuff works wonders!

If your hands hurt...hot water and Epsom salts...bathe them. The magnesium in the mineral really helps worn out joints and muscular pain. Very soothing.

Yeah,

I soak my feet in it all the time. Even though I hate taking a bath. I will with it when I am really feeling like crap. This stuff works wonders!

I have a bone tumour in my leg and this works wonders for it when my muscles are aggravated and tired from it.

• Like 1

Yeah,

I have a bone tumour in my leg and this works wonders for it when my muscles are aggravated and tired from it.

Why,

Hasn't it been removed?

I used to get that the first couple of weeks of my work because I apparently was the only one concerned with cleaning the warehouse. Black snot for days. Unfortunately I can't wear face-masks when I wear glasses, and without glasses my vision is like when I'm slightly drunk.

The entire day pissed me off. I couldn't sleep, as my brain was in overdrive......loud, unpleasant dreams left and right. Then I go to work and get sent to do five different jobs throughout the night...... :rage: :rage:

Time to self-medicate and try to get some SLEEP...... !!

• Like 1

Going over a workable schedule trying to correct problems created by my "project manager" mainly because he would not approve what I wanted to do to avoid aforementioned problems. Only to read an email sent to the General Contractor with all my durations cut in 1/2 :fury:
  • Like 2

Someone stole my guitar right out of the backyard. I also saw the spring calendar for school. My 2 favorite teachers aren't teaching anything.

Someone stole my guitar right out of the backyard. I also saw the spring calendar for school. My 2 favorite teachers aren't teaching anything.

That sucks. Any leads on the guitar?

No. Maybe it was a sign. My music career wasn't going anywhere anyway. I can do other things now.

No. Maybe it was a sign. My music career wasn't going anywhere anyway. I can do other things now.

Yeah, it's a sign...a sign of a thievin' bastard!

Robbery is no sign to stop playing music.

• Like 2

Actually,

It started late Thursday night. Damn Flu. Friday was a fu***** nightmare!

:( I had to deal with that earlier this year. Hope you get better quick

• Like 1

Actually,

:( I had to deal with that earlier this year. Hope you get better quick

Thanks,

I am close to being back from the dead. Today was the first day I actually ate a decent meal.

I have a cold.

Not as bad as the flu.

Sorry to hear that Troutman!

• Like 1

I have a cold.

Not as bad as the flu.

Lucky you,

Hope you feel better soon. The sweats and cold chills are gone thankfully. Any time I moved in bed the chills were so intense I was getting worried. Plus, being in bed for most of the weekend sucked.

• Like 1

Actually,

I have a cold.

Not as bad as the flu.

Hemorrhoids.

Hope all three of you can soon get some relief and be well again!

• Like 1

Actually,

Actually,

I hope your feeling better Doctor Crimson says load up on Vitiman C and Hot Toddies :yes:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

Pissed off is drastic, but the scroll on my trusty wireless mouse is getting ridiculously touchy or half-broken as time goes on. Scrolling down pretty much follows a "3 steps forward, 2 steps back" formula now.