What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

I went out for a drive this morning, and my ABS light was on. The car makes a horrible grinding noise, when I try to drive it and won't go over 20k. And has a horrible shake when I brake. Hopefully I don't need to get new brakes.

I'll ask my husband when he comes home. He knows a lot about this type of stuff. He can fix anything except transmissions.

Almost forgot. I asked my husband about this. He says it sounds like a sensor on the tire (or tires) went out, or a rock got in and broke it.

Pulling my hair out because of this project and my instructor isn't helping me one bit. He hasn't replied to my last 2 emails. Arghhh :facepalm:

Not being able to KILL the offender with a hand held rocket launcher. http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Weapons/rocketlauncher1.gif

I spent the morning helping my friend move house. It was hard work.

But not so hard that I should be left in such excruciating pain I had to be sent to rest like an old man.

I am so frustrated and angry and selfish with this pain right now I could kill someone with this rage.

Not healthy but then again pain is pain and it's humiliating to be left to one side whilst old men lift heavy furniture.

I am 25 and every week I am doing less and less and less.

Sorry I am losing it a little but I swear I am going crazy with my situation and I can't seem to get any help for it.

But not so hard that I should be left in such excruciating pain I had to be sent to rest like an old man.

I am so frustrated and angry and selfish with this pain right now I could kill someone with this rage.

Not healthy but then again pain is pain and it's humiliating to be left to one side whilst old men lift heavy furniture.

Sorry I am losing it a little but I swear I am going crazy with my situation and I can't seem to get any help for it.

Sorry Little Rush Brother...I know where you are coming from and the frustration it brings. I hope you and your physicians are able to resolve your complaint soon. :hug2:

• Like 1

I wish I could make it all go away for you. Sincerely hope you will be able to find help for it sooner rather than later.

The anger comes from the frustration. Try to live within your limitations without reaching beyond them - that's where the frustration comes in. If you could remedy the situation, you would. :hug2:

Edited by Lorraine

Victoria Wood died today, just 62. She was a genuine giant of British comedy.

I saw that. Terribly sad loss.

http://youtu.be/72TKzqgJZss

What the f**k is the world coming to?

Just another manifestation of the dumbing down of our society. Don't be a real musician; be a fake musician.

Hopefully, this new toy will fail and be quickly forgotten.

• Like 2

Did you see what I posted on the last page about a pain relieving spray called BioFreeze? I'm not sure if using it would work with your situation but it's worth a shot anyways.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

Did you see what I posted on the last page about a pain relieving spray called BioFreeze? I'm not sure if using it would work with your situation but it's worth a shot anyways.

Oh thanks for the reminder! I wondered where I had read it I couldn't place it.

Will look it up!

Oh thanks for the reminder! I wondered where I had read it I couldn't place it.

Will look it up!

I think you can buy it online. I know there's a web page for it.

I always put it on my problem areas (back and ankle) before i have to do anything physical that will involve me being up and moving around for a long time. I find by doing that it stops a lot of the pain before it can start.

• Like 1

Ambiguity to others. (old members returning to TRF. Is it so excruciatingly SO HARD to show a little KINDNESS?) http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/cry/saddisbelief.gif

:banana:

Edited by OldRUSHfan

I have Apnea, so I use a mask to breathe normally during sleep. Just got my new one Friday, and it LEAKS HORRIBLY! Call to the Medical equip. supplier tomorrow to replace it. Stupid Mask making corporation!!! Here ya go....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Weapons/Explosion.jpg

:banana:

Today a group of policemen came into Christania (a little area in Copenhagen known for it's Pusher Street) and seemingly started smashing people with their batons. Photographers documenting the conduct of the police where having it too, and they even started harassing a guy in a wheelchair. Now, I know possessing and selling hash and cannabis is against the law, but what I saw was so over the top I'm furious right now.

And what we have of police brutality in Denmark is nothing compared to USA and I guess large parts of the world. I don't know, it can't keep going like this. I guess something's gonna give.

:sigh: