What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Skunks sprayed near our bedroom window last night and again early this morning.

I will leave it to your imagination what our home smells like.

:ph34r:

Look at it this way,

At least you have some wild life around you. You could be in NYC. :P

• Like 1

Look at it this way,

It doesn't bother me. The skunk odor takes a day or two to dissipate, but it does go away.

Rather skunks than coyotes or badgers.

• Like 1

Look at it this way,

It doesn't bother me. The skunk odor takes a day or two to dissipate, but it does go away.

Or gators. Is that thing still on the loose?

• Like 1

Look at it this way,

I don't know. Haven't heard. I'm sure someone will shoot it if they find it.

Look at it this way,

I don't know. Haven't heard. I'm sure someone will shoot it if they find it.

I'm sure those are the orders that the cops have if they encounter it.

Is where you live even a gator friendly environment or not? The thing could be dead by now.

Edited by J2112YYZ

Not pissed as much as annoyed......People who still think the Rich #%*& trying to become the leader of our nation is actually a viable choice for the position. :unsure: :blink:

:banana:

• Like 2

Studying for a final exam and I can't get into D2L because the web certificate is invalid. I had to email the instructor for the Power Point slides from the last module.

We've now left the EU and I didn't even get a say in my own future... :(

I have a lot of eastern European friends who work hard and live honest lives. They are more than a tad concerned for their future and I worry for them myself.

I did not see this outcome coming.

• Like 2

It smells like a tonne of raspberries.

The kind that has been left to age inside a giant gorilla colon.

• Like 1

We've now left the EU and I didn't even get a say in my own future... :(

I have a lot of eastern European friends who work hard and live honest lives. They are more than a tad concerned for their future and I worry for them myself.

I did not see this outcome coming.

I don't think anyone did. Not even the leave voters...

Not pissed as much as annoyed......People who still think the Rich #%*& trying to become the leader of our nation is actually a viable choice for the position. :unsure: :blink:

Our choices. A rich f**k or a lying f**k. Take your pick. See you in SOCN. Edited by liquidcrystalcompass
  • Like 2

Our choices. A rich f**k or a lying f**k. Take your pick. See you in SOCN.

Hey, I'm writing in Frank Zappa. A Dead Genius is STILL BETTER THAN EITHER of those two!!!

It's either the Rich #%*& or the woman who failed the DC bar exam and defended a rapist she knew was guilty in the 1970's. Catch 22.

I am hesitant to be so open about this but I have to be a little just to make it clear I am sorry if in coming weeks I am on edge.

My dad is currently near blind due to shingles attacking his face.

I am struggling to find work.

I am suffering bouts of anxiety attacks, severe mood swings (from ultra happy to bed ridden with darkness), and socially I have had to avoid being around friends too much for fear I'd slip and cause a scene.

And this week, to top it all off, my mum has been diagnosed with breast cancer and because my dad can hardly see I have to step up as a carer which is hard with my condition (whoever says "snap out of it" deserves shooting). My mum deserves better than me.

And my sister and her husband continue to fleece money off my dad and he only now realises what a dreadful person she is.

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 1

Another sleepytime gut attack this morning before I got up....4 am ain't no fun for this schtuff.....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Poo/stickmanpoopingexplosion.gif

I am hesitant to be so open about this but I have to be a little just to make it clear I am sorry if in coming weeks I am on edge.

I am suffering bouts of anxiety attacks, severe mood swings (from ultra happy to bed ridden with darkness), and socially I have had to avoid being around friends too much for fear I'd slip and cause a scene.

And this week, to top it all off, my mum has been diagnosed with breast cancer and because my dad can hardly see I have to step up as a carer which is hard with my condition (whoever says "snap out of it" deserves shooting). My mum deserves better than me.

And my sister and her husband continue to fleece money off my dad and he only now realises what a dreadful person she is.

Sorry to hear you're going through all of that, Segue. I'm sure you'll do the best you can with your mom, which is all any of us can do. There isn't much in life that is dependable and stable, but maybe you'll find a little bit of it here on the forum.

Strength to you.

• Like 3

:hug2:

• Like 3

No one told them voting leave would ensure their economic collapse. I guarantee you people voted against what the Prime Minister said would be a good idea.

Now he's gone so wtf.

Not smart.

Oh and curiously enough thats exactly what Trump supports don't f***ing understand.

Edited by Digital Dad
  • Like 2

A wonderful hot summer, and I'm coming down with a COLD!!! :rage: :rage:

This was a a few days ago but I'd bought a new CD and after listening to it once I put it in my CD drive and tried to rip it to my computer. And then when I take it out I see an error message that some of the tracks couldn't e found. I turned it over to see if there was any dust or grease on it and I found that my CD drive had shredded my CD... It was perfectly fine when I put it in and when I played it before :(

13466468_710926112403492_20846856154264298_n.jpg?oh=90ff6195449c0e216ddd620779fd689a&oe=57F74F07

Tip: Don't buy a Samsung SE-208DB

• Like 1

This was a a few days ago but I'd bought a new CD and after listening to it once I put it in my CD drive and tried to rip it to my computer. And then when I take it out I see an error message that some of the tracks couldn't e found. I turned it over to see if there was any dust or grease on it and I found that my CD drive had shredded my CD... It was perfectly fine when I put it in and when I played it before :(

13466468_710926112403492_20846856154264298_n.jpg?oh=90ff6195449c0e216ddd620779fd689a&oe=57F74F07

This is something I always worry about with CD's.

• Like 1

:hug2: I'm so sorry to hear this. Your parents are lucky to have your support as you are truly a caring person. I hope there is someone ( or maybe TRF ) that you can lean on yourself since caregiving can be challenging. I'll keep my fingers crossed for your family and hope for the best as shingles eventually goes away and there are so many treatments Dr.'s can do with breast cancer these days as well. (( Hugs)) and take care.

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 3

I'd take it back to where I purchased it and DEMAND recompense. http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Angry/angrycursing.gif

Drug companies, and their GREED. That one guy who makes the revolutionary drug for AIDS sufferers, raising the price 5,000 per cent? Then the companies doing everything they can to defeat other companies trying to make cheaper Act like substitutes? The Drug companies need to be taken out and DESTROYED. Their actions need to be OUTLAWED. Limits on how much they can raise their priced NEED TO BE ENACTED AND ENFORCED!!! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Angry/gaah-smiley.gifhttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Angry/angrycursing.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

I'd take it back to where I purchased it and DEMAND recompense. http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Angry/angrycursing.gif

In this case it's the player

• Like 1