What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Mood swings.

I am still hesitant to be diagnosed for bipolar but I am becoming such a crazy nut it's terrifying.

I have the most patient friends and family but I swear I hate them all so much I could scream them deaf.

But I love them so much it hurts.

But I hate them and I hate life.

But then I find a quiet part of my mind that tells me it's all just illness talking and then I start thinking about the good things and then I start tainting every wonderful memory with darkness.

On top of that two members of my family are ill and everything around me is chaos.

This is not what I thought life would end up being like. I love so much and this damaged mind of mine is ruining everything.

Even knowing what's causing it does nothing to alleviate the symptoms.

Ohhh, (( hugs)) sweetie. I have posted this on here before, I think; my one daughter has OCD and a mood disorder, so I empathize so much with your mood swings. I'm not saying you have the same thing (not trying to be bossy) but just saying I know how miserable mood swings can be or how awful what daughter's therapist used to call "mixed states" (a little of ups AND downs that just leave you pissed off) are.

I understand your hesitation to be diagnosed with anything (believe me, I hate Dr's,) but it may just be mood swings without being a full blown anything. A Dr. visit may help clarify this. I'm really sorry to hear that you have to deal with illness in your family and a difficult employment situation in your area on top of everything, though. You are sensitive and caring, and this seems like a tough time- please know that people are here for you on TRF. Feel free to pm me if you feel like it , and please take care of yourself, you are precious!

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

A stranger bummed a cigarette off of me.

I was sitting on a bench in the park, enjoying a smoke, when a half-decently dressed 30-something year old man wearing a baseball cap came up to me.

He kindly asked if he could have a cig, and so, correspondingly, I kindly granted him one, lit it for him, and then he went about his merry way.

Now I'm one cigarette short. What a total prick that guy was. He probably isn't even thinking about the event right now like I am in all my rage.

Edited by Mr. Not
  • Like 1

I was sitting on a bench in the park, enjoying a smoke, when a half-decently dressed 30-something year old man wearing a baseball cap came up to me.

He kindly asked if he could have a cig, and so, correspondingly, I kindly granted him one, lit it for him, and then he went about his merry way.

Now I'm one cigarette short. What a total prick that guy was. He probably isn't even thinking about the event right now like I am in all my rage.

That kind of sh**,

Pisses me off. You try to be nice and look what happens.

My dad making me study for tests.

What a jerk! You don't have to do that. Pretend you're studying but don't actually read anything. Then you can fail all your tests and that will show him.

• Like 1

My dad making me study for tests.

What a jerk! You don't have to do that. Pretend you're studying but don't actually read anything. Then you can fail all your tests and that will show him.

Too right!

• Like 1

lots of urine in my bladder....http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/CP%20stuff/neilpissin.jpg

We have one of the most corrupt police organizations in the whole country. Two officers and two former officers were charged with bribery and criminal harassment this week. :wtf:

I wanted to wake up for That Metal Show, but I missed it! I am so f***ing pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should really find more meaningful things to get pissed about other than missing a rerun of a cancelled show.

• Like 5

I wanted to wake up for That Metal Show, but I missed it! I am so f***ing pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should really find more meaningful things to get pissed about other than missing a rerun of a cancelled show.

It is my favorite TV show and I have not see all of the episode.

No thanks.

We have one of the most corrupt police organizations in the whole country. Two officers and two former officers were charged with bribery and criminal harassment this week. :wtf:

I always thought things like that were pretty normal for most police forces. Most of them are good people but there are no doubt a corrupt one or two in each station.

• Like 1

No thanks.

I'm sure you can find them all easily somewhere online.

No thanks.

Yeah, but I do not have the cable provider to watch them.

No thanks.

Go too youtube.

No thanks.

Go too youtube.

They are not on you tube and you can not upload them to you tube.

That kind of sh**,

Pisses me off. You try to be nice and look what happens.

Which is why you do one of four things when you smoke publicly:

A) "Sorry, it's (the cigarette I'm smoking right now in your face) a loosey!"

B) "Sorry, last one!"

C) "That'll be *insert applicable amount of money you'd ask to part with a cigarette* please!"

D) Exhale that shit right in the f***er's face!

Edited by PolarizeMe

No thanks.

Go too youtube.

They are not on you tube and you can not upload them to you tube.

I saw the,

Geddy Lee episode. Maybe it was just different clips though. We canceled cable so I do not watch it these days.

People who say,

That they will be at a certain place at a certain time. Then never show up. Wasted my time and gas. A**hole!!

That's awful. I hate irresponsible and unreliable people.

Yeah,

Then I call and even text, which I usually do not do. No response. So then I have to drive all the way back across town. Burns my a**!!