What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

I was in the checkout line at Wal Mart and a Wal Mart employee that is behind me in line decides to cut in front of me when my stuff is on the conveyer belt before his. :rage: We were waiting for the lady in front of us to check out and I said 'You can go in front of me' (I said it kinda sarcastic) and he said 'That's your stuff' and I said 'I know' and he moved back and let me check out. He didn't have a name tag on so I couldn't call and complain. I'm thinking he just got off work and wanted to get out of there. The cashier looked like he was probably 17 or 18 and he was looking at the wal mart guy like 'what are you doing?!'

It's Wal Mart,

What do you expect? :LOL:

I was thinking that exact thought as I was walking out of the store! :)

Yep,

Same here. I only go there for oil and filters. And then get the hell out!

Such a cheap place to get proper oil change materials!

And aluminum-cased .45

And that's about it :LOL:

It's not all the time. Maybe twice a year. Depends on my budget. :cool:

Tendinitis. It's a bitch, and I had to stop working on my project today because I was no longer able to lift the tools I was using.

All those people who want Neil to continue drumming and touring despite his tendinitis have obviously never experienced it for themselves, or else they wouldn't demand anything of him.

Yeah, it sucks. I had it years ago. Very irritating and painful. Hope you feel better soon.

Thank you.

Can you still hold a wine glass?
  • Like 1

Tendinitis. It's a bitch, and I had to stop working on my project today because I was no longer able to lift the tools I was using.

All those people who want Neil to continue drumming and touring despite his tendinitis have obviously never experienced it for themselves, or else they wouldn't demand anything of him.

Yeah, it sucks. I had it years ago. Very irritating and painful. Hope you feel better soon.

Thank you.

Yes, but if it gets bad I can always use my other hand. (That's what he said! :syrinx: )

• Like 1

MY BUTT ACHES TOO!!!!!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/bunch%20dancing%20type%20bananas.gif

It might be a problem you have with bananas

Nah, my doctor says it's a problem with hip tendons and cartilage.......

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20switch%20hands.gif

My boss...taking advantage of every opportunity he can, lately, to try to make me look bad in front of other people- when I'm following the procedures I'm supposed to follow, exactly.

Oh well. This, too, shall pass.

Edited by Blue J

I was assaulted by a guy on a skateboard. He knocked me over and called me a bitch. It was terrifying. Skateboarders are truly the worst people in the world.

I was assaulted by a guy on a skateboard. He knocked me over and called me a bitch. It was terrifying. Skateboarders are truly the worst people in the world.

I feel awful for you, boots! THAT PERSON was definately a freakin' JERKAZOID. But as you know, not all 'skateboarder' folks are 'scum of the earth' jerks like the one you encountered! If it had been ME, I would have turned the jerk in at the Police Station. [boyscout, here...] :hug2:

:banana:

I feel awful for you, boots! THAT PERSON was definately a freakin' JERKAZOID. But as you know, not all 'skateboarder' folks are 'scum of the earth' jerks like the one you encountered! If it had been ME, I would have turned the jerk in at the Police Station. [boyscout, here...] :hug2:

Meh! a total disregard for others is that, how old was the runt ?.. are you hurt ?.. if it's any more than your pride, sue-his-ass. Side Walk! (as it says on "the tin") means just that. ;)

• Like 1

Took the 14 yo to the a Ford Dealership to get her checked out. After parting with the best part of £230 for a service and health check, they gave me a print out of nearly £3.5K of recommends. I'm currently out of work although i can afford to change up it would be an unnescessary expense as i hardly use the car anyway.
  • Like 1

Took the 14 yo to the a Ford Dealership to get her checked out. After parting with the best part of £230 for a service and health check, they gave me a print out of nearly £3.5K of recommends. I'm currently out of work although i can afford to change up it would be an unnescessary expense as i hardly use the car anyway.

Here;s hoping it works out for you, Fred!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20toast.gif

Thank you.

Yes, but if it gets bad I can always use my other hand. (That's what he said! :syrinx: )

:LOL:

Meh! a total disregard for others is that, how old was the runt ?.. are you hurt ?.. if it's any more than your pride, sue-his-ass. Side Walk! (as it says on "the tin") means just that. ;)

I don't have any injuries that I could sue him for. Every single skateboarder I've ever met has been downright mean and often verbally abusive. I really don't like that counterculture at all. I've never met a skateboarder who wasn't an a**hole tbh.

• Like 1

I don't have any injuries that I could sue him for. Every single skateboarder I've ever met has been downright mean and often verbally abusive. I really don't like that counterculture at all. I've never met a skateboarder who wasn't an a**hole tbh.

I'm sorry your experience has been so negative with that set of humans. I myself have known many skateboarders who were decent 'normal' people....I was one for about three minutes back in the late '60s/early '70s [i had a PLASTIC Skateboard for F*cks sake!] But, every section of life, and people, will have its bunch of IDIOTS to deal with...Again, I'm sorry you had this experience! :hug2:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Orange%20cone%20banana.gif

I emailed the mayor. This was the second abusive encounter I've had with a skateboarder. Maybe he will get those stupid jerks out of my neighborhood.
  • Like 1

I emailed the mayor. This was the second abusive encounter I've had with a skateboarder. Maybe he will get those stupid jerks out of my neighborhood.

Good for you!!!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Golfing%20Banana.gif

I missed out on a particular job last year because I applied too late (it had just been filled) but I was told by the hiring manager that there would be more hiring for this role, so I was excited and kept in contact with her, touching base from time to time. Fast forward to this month, the job is available again and I go through the interview process. I just got my rejection e-mail. Nothing like thinking you have the inside track to a job, only to find that you were just another asshole candidate despite all the time and effort you invested in it. I can't believe how shitty the hiring world is.
  • Like 1

I missed out on a particular job last year because I applied too late (it had just been filled) but I was told by the hiring manager that there would be more hiring for this role, so I was excited and kept in contact with her, touching base from time to time. Fast forward to this month, the job is available again and I go through the interview process. I just got my rejection e-mail. Nothing like thinking you have the inside track to a job, only to find that you were just another asshole candidate despite all the time and effort you invested in it. I can't believe how shitty the hiring world is.

:hug2:

That is nothing but a son of a b....that sucks. I remember the last job I was up for before my current. Glad I dodged that particular bullet. ;)

Always try. One day the right situation will present itself.

Good luck.

I have been through this before, so I can sympathize. I went through an interview once that lasted nearly two and a half hours, including a personal tour of the entire company. My interviewer told me that I was 'more than qualified' while looking over my resume and talking to me about it...I was told there were two more candidates they hadn't talked to yet, but they'd be in touch within 7-10 days for callbacks.

I never heard from them. I had to call them myself to find out that I'd been rejected.

My parrents keep bugging me about taking singing lessons. I am already playing Drums and i want to play Bass as my second instrument, not sing.

It sounds as though you have a nice voice, though. Parents would not want to invest in the cost of singing lessons if your voice didn't have promise and potential. You could be the next Ann Wilson. :) (or first kick ass Surrender !)

Edited by blueschica

My parrents keep bugging me about taking singing lessons. I am already playing Drums and i want to play Bass as my second instrument, not sing.

It sounds as though you have a nice voice, though. Parents would not want to invest in the cost of singing lessons if your voice didn't have promise and potential.

Yeah, but I do not enjoy singing.

Lovely Wife called to say that a coworker of hers is (WAY) down on her luck and needs some cash for gasoline. I agree to drop by and loan her 10 bucks for gas to get her through 'til payday.

The next morning there's a note on said coworker's door saying she quit, with no notice. There goes that ten bucks.

Of course it's not the ten bucks that pisses me off...especially if she was truly that bad off. It's the fact that I got played.