What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

More slaughter of innocent lives and politicians not taking action. This world needs serious help.

Be prepared,

It is gonna get worse.

I hope not.

Aren't you tired of being manipulated by the rich and powerful who want to rule the world? I am. We're nothing but chattel to them. Our lives are dispensable and good only to be used to put their agendas into action.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Not today, but this past Monday.

My brother is in the hospital because he has some mental problems. So Monday my stepmother went to pick him up and bring him home at 7:30am. But he had an episode and refused treatment, forcing her to bring him back to the emergency room. Luckily my dad came home from work at 7pm, but I was left alone with a screaming toddler ALL DAY. It isn't her fault, but I was about ready to have a nervous breakdown!

My brother is in the hospital because he has some mental problems. So Monday my stepmother went to pick him up and bring him home at 7:30am. But he had an episode and refused treatment, forcing her to bring him back to the emergency room. Luckily my dad came home from work at 7pm, but I was left alone with a screaming toddler ALL DAY. It isn't her fault, but I was about ready to have a nervous breakdown!

:hug2:

A screaming toddler is enough to push anyone over the edge.

More slaughter of innocent lives and politicians not taking action. This world needs serious help.

Be prepared,

It is gonna get worse.

I hope not.

Aren't you tired of being manipulated by the rich and powerful who want to rule the world? I am. We're nothing but chattel to them. Our lives are dispensable and good only to be used to put their agendas into action.

Judgment day will take of it, :cool:

• Like 2

In the scheme of things, I may actually be able to look back on this and laugh, sometime in the future, but...my dog got sprayed by a skunk last night. :|

He got it right in the face, and it had to have gone in his mouth, too, because he was foaming at the mouth when it first happened. I was panicked...took a minute to figure out what to do...whole house filled up with the stink, of course...

It took more than three hours to get everything taken care of and start airing out the house.

Edited by Blue J

I try not to let Trivial stuff piss me off too much. WHAT? I NEVER SAID I WAS SUCCESSFUL ALL THE TIME!!! And that pisses me off......

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Character%20Gifs/Scary%20The%20Reaper.gif

Easy solution......

http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/10-duct-tape-320x205.jpg

• Like 2

Easy solution......

I just CAN'T BELIEVE this solution has gone unnoticed for SOOOOOOO LONG! I Had it BACK IN THE '60s! LORDY!!!

:banana:

In the scheme of things, I may actually be able to look back on this and laugh, sometime in the future, but...my dog got sprayed by a skunk last night. :|

He got it right in the face, and it had to have gone in his mouth, too, because he was foaming at the mouth when it first happened. I was panicked...took a minute to figure out what to do...whole house filled up with the stink, of course...

It took more than three hours to get everything taken care of and start airing out the house.

Oh no!

Isn't the smell hard to take out?

Easy solution......

http://images.boomsbeat.com/data/images/full/34168/kids-and-duct-tape_1-jpg.jpg

• Like 1

Oh no !! Such a strong smell !!!!! Poor dog, glad you were there to help him!

Oh no!

Isn't the smell hard to take out?

Oh, yes...two times through bathing him with the shampoo I normally use did absolutely nothing, so I had to resort to vinegar- which I really can't stand. But...it is what worked.

The smell was still in my olfactory system this morning, if not in the house. I kept walking round, trying to figure out if one room or another still had the smell in it. But it was just in my nose.

Oh no !! Such a strong smell !!!!! Poor dog, glad you were there to help him!

Yeah...he's an older dog now, though still pretty healthy...but I still felt really bad for him.

You'll survive. It's not the end of the world. :)

I live with a skunk smell in our home sometimes all summer. I've been sprayed twice too.

It goes away.

Oh, yeah. Hardly the worst thing in the world. As I said in my initial post about it, I'll likely look back at the whole ordeal and chuckle about it, in the future. It just wasn't an adventure that we really needed from midnight to 3:00 AM, that's all.

• Like 1

Pull your pants up punks. :moon:

What are you talking about?

Troutman hatin' on saggin'.

Yeah,

You go to the store or bank ect. I see these idiots all of the time. So disrespectful. Makes me sick. Grow up pu*****!!

• Like 1

Yeah,

You go to the store or bank ect. I see these idiots all of the time. So disrespectful. Makes me sick. Grow up pu*****!!

I hate it too. The older the person is, the worse it looks.

• Like 1