Mara

Pull your pants up punks. :moon:

What are you talking about?

Troutman hatin' on saggin'.

Pull your pants up punks. :moon:

What are you talking about?

Troutman hatin' on saggin'.

Yeah,

You go to the store or bank ect. I see these idiots all of the time. So disrespectful. Makes me sick. Grow up pu*****!!

I hate it too. The older the person is, the worse it looks.

"Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground..."
  • Like 3

I went to see the movie " The secret lives of Pets" today, even went to get an ice cream after....not one person commented on my RUSH T-Shirt.

I love your Big Time Rush T Shirt.

On The Trip Limelight came on the radio, and my parrents did not let me listen to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They know how much I love :rush: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Tom Sawyer came on the radio later so that took away some of my anger.

They are sick of :rush: Now! So unfair!!!!!!!!

Our neighbors' rooster woke me up Sunday morning at about 5:30 AM

I didn't know they had gotten a rooster until that moment.

If anyone knows anything about roosters, you will know that it is a myth that they crow only at dawn.

The truth is that they do it all day long until the sun goes down.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

Our neighbors' rooster woke me up Sunday morning at about 5:30 AM

I didn't know they had gotten a rooster until that moment.

If anyone knows anything about roosters, you will know that it is a myth that they crow only at dawn.

The truth is that they do it all day long until the sun goes down.

I feel for you! :( :( Our neighbors across the street got a rooster in high school. They didn't live on a farm or anything; we all lived in a subdivision but the woman grew up on a farm and kept it in a pen in the garage somehow. My bedroom was closest to their house. And you are right, they crow whenever they want to!

Edited by blueschica

I was in the checkout line at Wal Mart and a Wal Mart employee that is behind me in line decides to cut in front of me when my stuff is on the conveyer belt before his. :rage: We were waiting for the lady in front of us to check out and I said 'You can go in front of me' (I said it kinda sarcastic) and he said 'That's your stuff' and I said 'I know' and he moved back and let me check out. He didn't have a name tag on so I couldn't call and complain. I'm thinking he just got off work and wanted to get out of there. The cashier looked like he was probably 17 or 18 and he was looking at the wal mart guy like 'what are you doing?!' Edited by Leanne
  • Like 1

I was in the checkout line at Wal Mart and a Wal Mart employee that is behind me in line decides to cut in front of me when my stuff is on the conveyer belt before his. :rage: We were waiting for the lady in front of us to check out and I said 'You can go in front of me' (I said it kinda sarcastic) and he said 'That's your stuff' and I said 'I know' and he moved back and let me check out. He didn't have a name tag on so I couldn't call and complain. I'm thinking he just got off work and wanted to get out of there. The cashier looked like he was probably 17 or 18 and he was looking at the wal mart guy like 'what are you doing?!'

It's Wal Mart,

What do you expect? :LOL:

• Like 2

I was in the checkout line at Wal Mart and a Wal Mart employee that is behind me in line decides to cut in front of me when my stuff is on the conveyer belt before his. :rage: We were waiting for the lady in front of us to check out and I said 'You can go in front of me' (I said it kinda sarcastic) and he said 'That's your stuff' and I said 'I know' and he moved back and let me check out. He didn't have a name tag on so I couldn't call and complain. I'm thinking he just got off work and wanted to get out of there. The cashier looked like he was probably 17 or 18 and he was looking at the wal mart guy like 'what are you doing?!'

It's Wal Mart,

I was thinking that exact thought as I was walking out of the store! :)

• Like 1

It's Wal Mart,

Yep,

Same here. I only go there for oil and filters. And then get the hell out!

Tendinitis. It's a bitch, and I had to stop working on my project today because I was no longer able to lift the tools I was using.

All those people who want Neil to continue drumming and touring despite his tendinitis have obviously never experienced it for themselves, or else they wouldn't demand anything of him.

• Like 2

Tendinitis. It's a bitch, and I had to stop working on my project today because I was no longer able to lift the tools I was using.

All those people who want Neil to continue drumming and touring despite his tendinitis have obviously never experienced it for themselves, or else they wouldn't demand anything of him.

Ouch. I'm sorry to hear this! Is there a brace or something you can wear or stretching you can do to help it?

Ouch. I'm sorry to hear this! Is there a brace or something you can wear or stretching you can do to help it?

I am wearing a brace which is supposed to help, but not using my arm (the tendinitis is in my elbow) is the best medicine. I feel like a T-Rex with one tiny useless arm! :)

Correct.

I've had it in my knee- it was so bad I could barely even walk.

Yeah, it sucks. I had it years ago. Very irritating and painful. Hope you feel better soon.

MY BUTT ACHES TOO!!!!!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/bunch%20dancing%20type%20bananas.gif

Yeah, it sucks. I had it years ago. Very irritating and painful. Hope you feel better soon.

Thank you.

• Like 2

MY BUTT ACHES TOO!!!!!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/bunch%20dancing%20type%20bananas.gif

It might be a problem you have with bananas

• Like 3

People who tell you one thing privately and say the opposite publicly.

I'm starting to notice that a lot lately. Hard to know who the real person is - or what they really think.

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/weekend-update-vladimir-putins-best-friends-from-growing-up/2755308

:LOL:

It's Wal Mart,

Yep,

Same here. I only go there for oil and filters. And then get the hell out!

Such a cheap place to get proper oil change materials!

And aluminum-cased .45

And that's about it :LOL:

• Like 1