The 2021 MLB Season Thread! Tatis Jr. Is A Stud! A's Padres World Series! Place Your Betts! LOL!

RUSHHEAD666

1. Braves

2. Houston

3. LA

4. Boston

5. Yankees. (Oh wait, they're out. But we're still REALLY jealous of you...)

You realize this post actually proves that don't you?

It's good to be da king....

Yeah, you're right. That's what it proves. And not that death and taxes aren't the only things that aren't inevitable. :wacko:

• Like 1

God, there's no way I can root for either of these teams, especially at home.

Thank God ESPN is showing Syracuse v Clemson. Nice appetizer for tomorrow.

https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium

Now why would anyone think we need robo umps?

Brutal. And those weren't tough to see 99mph ones either.

Not at all. Just brutal calls.

Bad year for umpiring. And it seems its getting worse but i have no hard data on that.

It was a couple of years ago. I forget who the ump was, but he stood on home plate while a player was rounding the bases on a walk-off homer. Right in the midst of the players waiting to celebrate, he deliberately stood on the plate with a dikkhead smile on his face, just to stick it to the guy jogging home.

With umps like that, how can they or their union be respected?

Braves

Dodgers

Red Sox

Astros

Now that Gabe Kapler is already safely home on vacation, I have to root for Dodgers-Red Sox in WS. F-ck the Astros, and f-ck the Braves only bc they are a rival.

Gabe is a really good dude, and baseball man. I have no idea why he's not the Rangers skipper. Plus he's ripped and smokin hot. :drool:

• Like 1

Braves

Dodgers

Red Sox

Astros

Now that Gabe Kapler is already safely home on vacation, I have to root for Dodgers-Red Sox in WS. F-ck the Astros, and f-ck the Braves only bc they are a rival.

Gabe is a really good dude, and baseball man. I have no idea why he's not the Rangers skipper. Plus he's ripped and smokin hot. :drool:

He is extremely attractive, I'll give him that. He's a shitty manager though. Hes fine if your lineup is stacked with all star players.hahahaaaa - Bitter in Philly

• Like 1

Braves

Dodgers

Red Sox

Astros

He is extremely attractive, I'll give him that. He's a shitty manager though. Hes fine if your lineup is stacked with all star players.hahahaaaa - Bitter in Philly

Ok, so he's got a learning curve. LOL

• Like 1

What a finish for the Braves!

:yes:

After that embarrassing display of situational base running by the Dodgers, I was rooting for Atlanta to put us out of our misery. And they did.

• Like 1

After that embarrassing display of situational base running by the Dodgers, I was rooting for Atlanta to put us out of our misery. And they did.

Not to mention their utter inability to hit with RISP. They deserved the loss sadly. :(

Not to mention their utter inability to hit with RISP. They deserved the loss sadly. :(

From the outset, even when they did bring in a timely run, they gave it right back via the wild pitch that should have been caught (like the Braves catcher did).

not even 10 mins into this game and the Dodgers scored 2 runs. thanks Seager! :dweez: