The 2021 MLB Season Thread! Tatis Jr. Is A Stud! A's Padres World Series! Place Your Betts! LOL!

RUSHHEAD666

Looks like the BoSox might be closing things out tonight. 5-0 through three innings.

Well, the Sox almost fell victim to the curse of the early post, lol. That and making the late-game 3rd out at third base on the unnecessary tag up. :eh:

Hopefully the Sox did the right thing and gave a game ball to Rays manager Kevin Cash for bring in McClanahan early. Shane got lit up. Seemed an odd decxision considering... The 24-year-old rookie from USF was used exclusively as a starter this season and didn’t pitch on fewer than four days’ rest all year, and only five times at that, usually getting more.

To be fair, his choices to cover the 9 innings, given that they went 13 the day before, were very limited and required an all in approach.

True. But did he need to make such a drastic move? His starter was doing fine through two innings. Seemed premature to me, and a lot of pressure to put on a rookie.

I said the same thing about both starters. McHugh had given up 1 hit when he was lifted. Rodriguez seemed to be in a groove. Considering both bullpens had been taxed the night before, I would have thought you'd let a starter go until he started showing some sign of trouble.

I think it unintentionally sends a strange message to the players in terms of confidence.

You can see if they were hitting him hard, even if they weren't scoring runs, being cautious in an elimination game. But McHugh seemed pretty good to me.

• Like 1

Oh joy, it's gonna be the cheating asstros vs. the cheating manager of the pink sox in the AL. I will root for whatever NL team gets to the World Series. Fukk those cheaters.

Im getting so nauseated.

Fu-cking Atlanta (Boo)

F-cking SF! (Boo) [only because i hate Gabe Kapler]

F-cking HOU cheating prick bastards

BOS... I dont really hate them but my Patriots hate drips onto them.

Oh joy, it's gonna be the cheating asstros vs. the cheating manager of the pink sox in the AL. I will root for whatever NL team gets to the World Series. Fukk those cheaters.

Im getting so nauseated.

Fu-cking Atlanta (Boo)

How can you not hate a team whose fan base consists primarily of Bostonians?

• Like 1

Im getting so nauseated.

Fu-cking Atlanta (Boo)

Rooting just to trigger Yankee fans and because the As(s)tros have made life for my team in the division a living hell.

Im getting so nauseated.

Fu-cking Atlanta (Boo)

Rooting just to trigger Yankee fans and because the As(s)tros have made life for my team in the division a living hell.

Can you really trigger a fan base who is so detached from reality that they answer everything either "27" or "hate us cause you're not us"?

Brewers or Giants for me at this point, I guess.

They're the least odious for me, too.

This Giants team is easy to like. :yes:

Kris Bryant is, for sure.

• Like 2

3 of 4 decided, as Freeman takes Hader deep in the 8th and the Brewers should have had Danny from the American Family commercial pinch hit for Yelich.
  • Like 1

My not wanting them to win is based solely on my hatred of the manager for his previous SHIT job done here. I will say again they are winning DESPITE having that jerkoff as a manager not because of him. Bahahahaa.

• Like 1

Im getting so nauseated.

Fu-cking Atlanta (Boo)

Excellent point. Of course I view any League with the sissy DH not even real baseball.. but your point is well taken. Hahahaaa.

• Like 3

Looks like there'll be a game 5...

Not for the Milwaukee BOO-ers.

What a sad sack of chokers.....led by Christian “I won’t even swing the bat at crunch time” Yelich....

Im getting so nauseated.

Fu-cking Atlanta (Boo)

Can you really trigger a fan base who is so detached from reality that they answer everything either "27" or "hate us cause you're not us"?

Ahhhh. It's good to be in everyone's heads.

You hate us because you anus!!

27 baby!

Let's go Red Sox! FU BOOstoun!

dUFHkFU.gif

I'm not optimistic about their long term chances, but I like the way you think. :)

Dodgers be like...

0955314.jpg

Edited by goose

My not wanting them to win is based solely on my hatred of the manager for his previous SHIT job done here. I will say again they are winning DESPITE having that jerkoff as a manager not because of him. Bahahahaa.

Where is "here"?

• Like 1

I'm Dodgers first and foremost and have been all along. I know they're the money team now which annoys me but my Dodger blue runs very, very deep. I grew up in Spokane and that was where their AAA affiliate was at the time. I saw all those 70s Dodger studs go through on their way to the bigs..........Garvey, Cey, Buckner, Valentine, Lopes (played CF in the minors!), Russell, etc. and watched Tommy Lasorda manage them. The 1970 PCL champs are considered one of the greatest minor league teams of all time.

On top of that, when I first started watching baseball in '64 I immediately was drawn to Sandy Koufax. Made fools of people. He's still my all-time favorite baseball player.

So I'm rooting for the Dodgers at this point then I'll go Giants because west coast then Braves because anyone but the cheating asstros and cheating Alex Cora please!

Where is "here"?

Philly

Im getting so nauseated.

Fu-cking Atlanta (Boo)

Ahhhh. It's good to be in everyone's heads.

You hate us because you anus!!

27 baby!

You forgot about rent free...

Screw the cheating Asstros, and my hatred of the Braves, goes back to Ted Turner and his "America's Team" BS.

Eagerly awaiting Round 5 of Dodgers/Giants.

Fukk it, L.A. ftw.

• Like 1