The 2021 MLB Season Thread! Tatis Jr. Is A Stud! A's Padres World Series! Place Your Betts! LOL!

RUSHHEAD666

Seen on Twitter:

It now officially will be more than a full decade between NY metro area NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL championships. First time this has occurred since 1905-21.

That's a shame.

:dweez: :chickendance: :dweez: :chickendance: :dweez: :chickendance: :dweez: :laughing guy: :clap: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :wub: :yes:

• Like 3

Or will it be...

uEE4a2l.gif?noredirect

Unlikely. Beating the Yankees is one thing. I don't think they're good enough to beat Tampa though.

My son is a Rays fan. He was actually cheering for the Yankees for the first time ever because he wanted to face the weaker opponent. Some if that might be because Sale might start twice and Eovaldi also isn't bad either, but I think over 162 that's also the case.

The team he really didn't want to play was Toronto, though.

Or will it be...

uEE4a2l.gif?noredirect

Unlikely. Beating the Yankees is one thing. I don't think they're good enough to beat Tampa though.

My son is a Rays fan. He was actually cheering for the Yankees for the first time ever because he wanted to face the weaker opponent. Some if that might be because Sale might start twice and Eovaldi also isn't bad either, but I think over 162 that's also the case.

Sale has not been great this year. And he always seemed to me to have a little "Roger Clemens in the post-season" to him. By which I mean when it counts, he doesn't show up.

Or will it be...

uEE4a2l.gif?noredirect

Sale has not been great this year. And he always seemed to me to have a little "Roger Clemens in the post-season" to him. By which I mean when it counts, he doesn't show up.

That's good, the last thing we need to see is him throwing a bat at Mike Zunino for having the audacity to step in the batters box against his roided up ass.