Al and Geddy looking fit and healthy these days.

HemiBeers

alex's longevity can be directly attributed to his stress free lifestyle consisting of marijuana and good food. he is living proof, along with chong and willie, that smoking weed is just the best thing you can do for your health.
  • Like 2

alex's longevity can be directly attributed to his stress free lifestyle consisting of marijuana and good food. he is living proof, along with chong and willie, that smoking weed is just the best thing you can do for your health.

Good food, good wine, good weed. Yep, pretty tough combo to beat for longevity. Before I got into craft beer I was heavily into wine, mostly late harvest rieslings, and Karen didn't mind a decent Italian red with pasta dishes.

First thought on seeing Alex holding the guitar on the Rush Facebook page had me thinking, "He's lost some weight." Come to think of it, he kind of looks like Bill Corbett from Rifftrax who was the voice of Crow in the last 4 seasons of the original MST3K. Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 2

Alex needs to get some "Wide" sandals. What he's wearing are too narrow. They're causing both "big toes" to overlap the second toes. This can lead to bad toe problems in advancing years. He might have to write a song with lyrics, "I Think I'm Losing Toes".

Someone... Quick! Get Alex to a podiatrist!

First thought on seeing Alex holding the guitar on the Rush Facebook page had me thinking, "He's lost some weight." Come to think of it, he kind of looks like Bill Corbett from Rifftrax who was the voice of Crow in the last 4 seasons of the original MST3K.

First thing my Mrs. said about Al: "he's lost weight". I concur.

They both look healthy. Here's hoping that's the case.

Might be why Dylan is still alive since we all know what happened when he met The Beatles.

Hell, I could use it since I've had mid back pain lately. Good thing I'm in a state where it's legal.

Edited by invisible airwave

I have a rule with sandals of any kind. Never ever wear sandals of any kind. lol

But most especially NEVER ever with long pants. Like ever. Keep those ugly flippers inside...

Yeah I wear sandals but only with shorts. They'll be put away in the upstairs closet soon as shorts weather is nearly gone.

For the record, these pics were for a charity auction, and aside from guitars, bass and wines, one of the items is a dinner for 8 people in an exclusive restaurant in Toronto, with Geddy and Alex. The initial bid was CAD 22,000, and I tried to participate with a few friends. We were outbid three times, and gave up when it reached CAD 34,000.