treeduck

Now Pinocchio Barbie has it.

https://thehill.com/...ve-for-covid-19

Remember this gem,

”We will not see diseases like the coronavirus come here… isn’t that refreshing when contrasting it with the awful presidency of President Obama?” — Kayleigh McEnany, 2/25/20

Science doesn't care for her "Black man bad. White man good. Derp!" fee fees.

L37v3GB.gif

• Like 3

I work at a Sam's Club. Recently, a customer came in without a mask and refused a free mask that was offered. Per company policy, a manager had to go talk to the customer and discuss the matter (which is always done in a non-hostile manner).

The customer went home and contacted the Company Front Office. She accused the management staff of yelling at her (a false claim), and then went on a tirade about how she suffered abuse and sexual abuse as a child, and that wearing a mask brings her flashbacks of being suffocated and strangled.

Was her story true? We have no idea. We do know that you just can't be sure of what you'll get when you ask/require someone to put on a mask.

• Like 4

According to her and what she knows, he's not that healthy after all and Walter Reed is trying to stabilize him. Aren't you glad TikTok was temporarily saved from being banned?

And now she is alternatively healthy no thanks to her lying scum mother since she has it now. Condolences.

iuHJ2md.jpg

Edited by invisible airwave

I work at a Sam's Club. Recently, a customer came in without a mask and refused a free mask that was offered. Per company policy, a manager had to go talk to the customer and discuss the matter (which is always done in a non-hostile manner).

The customer went home and contacted the Company Front Office. She accused the management staff of yelling at her (a false claim), and then went on a tirade about how she suffered abuse and sexual abuse as a child, and that wearing a mask brings her flashbacks of being suffocated and strangled.

Was her story true? We have no idea. We do know that you just can't be sure of what you'll get when you ask/require someone to put on a mask.

While I'm suspicious that she's full of shit because of her false claim that mgmt yelled at her, I could see that would create those feelings if what she claims is true. Regardless, the requirement is based on science and likely the company's desire to not leave themselves open to a lawsuit and since it is their place of business they have the right to require a mask. It's no different really than "no shirt, no shoes, no service". Were she being discriminated against based on race, gender, sexual orientation, etc. she might have a better argument.

Edited by driventotheedge
  • Like 2

While I'm suspicious that she's full of shit because of her false claim that mgmt yelled at her, I could see that would create those feelings if what she claims is true. Regardless, the requirement is based on science and likely the company's desire to not leave themselves open to a lawsuit and since it is their place of business they have the right to require a mask. It's no different really than "no shirt, no shoes, no service".

I wonder if security cameras can pick up her NOT being screamed at by the manager.

Anyway, her claims of abuse have no bearing on store policy.

I don’t understand why wearing a mask continues to be a point of fighting stateside. Given how long this has been going on and how clear the guidelines in stores have been, I don’t think that kind of attitude or those claims will ever end.

• Like 3

While I'm suspicious that she's full of shit because of her false claim that mgmt yelled at her, I could see that would create those feelings if what she claims is true. Regardless, the requirement is based on science and likely the company's desire to not leave themselves open to a lawsuit and since it is their place of business they have the right to require a mask. It's no different really than "no shirt, no shoes, no service". Were she being discriminated against based on race, gender, sexual orientation, etc. she might have a better argument.

I would say that she certainly has emotional/psychological issues. As for the cause of those issues, we'll never know.

The biggest problem is that of enforcement. If stores require customers to wear masks, but that rule is not enforced, then the rule is meaningless. Fortunately, my area is very well-behaved. The vast majority of shoppers are wearing masks in all stores. I hardly ever see anyone without a mask.

• Like 1

I would say that she certainly has emotional/psychological issues. As for the cause of those issues, we'll never know.

The biggest problem is that of enforcement. If stores require customers to wear masks, but that rule is not enforced, then the rule is meaningless. Fortunately, my area is very well-behaved. The vast majority of shoppers are wearing masks in all stores. I hardly ever see anyone without a mask.

Likewise here.

Looking at it as an American abroad, I’d say it’s cultural and not necessarily one of enforcement.

There haven’t been any rules or even true guidelines in stores or restaurants here in Japan. Nothing is enforceable in regards to Covid...but nearly everyone wears a mask. By “nearly”, I’d wager 97-99%. Some aren’t wearing them properly but the percentage would still be around 95% I’d have to say. There’s no need to enforce anything here because, in general, the public regulates itself. Granted, many if not most people follow the Covid “recommendations” (not rules) because they don’t want to look like a person who’s not doing what everyone else is. Still, the results are very positive for a country which has unenforceable pandemic suggestions.

• Like 1

JUbKg3m.gif

probably a hillbilly trying to make a good excuse, my guess

ap-20279837320305.jpg#

"Feeling really good! Don't be afraid of Covid. Don't let it dominate your life. ... I feel better than I did 20 years ago!"

:LOL:

There's all kinds of red flags with this moron. Either he didn't have it to begin with and this has all been a distraction (taxes, anyone?) or maybe he has mild symptoms but even if that's the case, he's not been quarantined for anywhere close to 14 days and he's still been going around without a mask.

• Like 2

ap-20279837320305.jpg#

"Feeling really good! Don't be afraid of Covid. Don't let it dominate your life. ... I feel better than I did 20 years ago!"

There's all kinds of red flags with this moron. Either he didn't have it to begin with and this has all been a distraction (taxes, anyone?) or maybe he has mild symptoms but even if that's the case, he's not been quarantined for anywhere close to 14 days and he's still been going around without a mask.

It smells to high heaven that Trump just happens to be friends with the CEO of Regeneron who is a member of Trump's Westchester club. His company is part of Warp Speed and received $450 million to develop their drug. How coincidental that Trump held stock in this company and Gilead, maker of Remdesivir. Now he's hyping their drugs and surprise...their stock is going up. Third time is the charm I guess, he's disgusting. http://www.cnn.com/2020/10/05/investing/trump-regeneron/index.html

• Like 3

ap-20279837320305.jpg#

It smells to high heaven that Trump just happens to be friends with the CEO of Regeneron who is a member of Trump's Westchester club. His company is part of Warp Speed and received $450 million to develop their drug. How coincidental that Trump held stock in this company and Gilead, maker of Remdesivir. Now he's hyping their drugs and surprise...their stock is going up. Third time is the charm I guess, he's disgusting. http://www.cnn.com/2...eron/index.html

"Disgusting" is being kind.

• Like 3

I am good friends with a very politically connected person - former mayor of a big city. As he follows all of this he keeps wondering how much money the Trump family has made during his Presidency. Follow the money. That would be an accounting worth seeing.
  • Like 1

ap-20279837320305.jpg#

"Trump says he feels like a million bucks, but a review of his medical records reveals he only feels like 750 bucks." - "TV's" Frank Conniff

• Like 2

ap-20279837320305.jpg#

It smells to high heaven that Trump just happens to be friends with the CEO of Regeneron who is a member of Trump's Westchester club. His company is part of Warp Speed and received $450 million to develop their drug. How coincidental that Trump held stock in this company and Gilead, maker of Remdesivir. Now he's hyping their drugs and surprise...their stock is going up. Third time is the charm I guess, he's disgusting. http://www.cnn.com/2...eron/index.html

"Disgusting" is being kind.

It would be a good thing if every politician's portfolio, pre- and post- election, got more scrutiny. Same with their campaign finances.

There's a reason Dems spent a billion dollars to undermine the Bernie campaign.

Edited by goose
  • Like 2

The President said he feels “better than I have in 20 years!”

That couldn’t have anything to do with the steroids, supplemental o2 and multiple drug ‘cocktails’, could it?

Edited by chemistry1973
  • Like 3

Nazi Pauly Shore now has it. His pregnant fiancee was reported as having it a few months ago. I may rather have Trump live longer to see himself lose and the state of NY arrest his ass but this punk? Hell no!

This *ahem* balances out the death of EVH.

7Y3FiWi.gif

With the vitriol you've been posting, your song choice seems a little ironic.

Nazi Pauly Shore now has it. His pregnant fiancee was reported as having it a few months ago. I may rather have Trump live longer to see himself lose and the state of NY arrest his ass but this punk? Hell no!

This *ahem* balances out the death of EVH.

7Y3FiWi.gif

With the vitriol you've been posting, your song choice seems a little ironic.

Normally your point would be valid but it's Trump so understandable and defensible (imo of course).