If You Could Sit Down With Two Of Your Most Influential Musicians Who You Admire So Much For A Dinner And Drinks With No Time Limit "Who" Are They?

RUSHHEAD666

For a sitting of a meal, or even if food was not, and would not be, served, or put on the table, or it was a buffet, or smorgasbord, if I had, or I have had, or needed to, or was asked to and felt that obliging, or answering of my own volition, or desire, or whim was the appropriate course of action, or thing to do, had to pick a couple or two, or the counting number between, or the average of one and three, for the first, or second, if necessary I would choose, or select, or put forth, James Paul McCartney, who is more commonly, or popularly, known as, or referred to as Paul, or because of his knighthood Sir Paul of the band and group, commonly or popularly, and perhaps legally known as the Quarrymen, and later, or in the time following that, with slightly different members, known as the band and group, the Beatles, and following the dissolution, or breakup, the Wings, or in various incarnations or groupings, at times or in different periods, Paul McCartney and Wings, and who also recorded, or produced recordings as Paul McCartney, or alternatively as McCartney, and who also performed on the recordings, or music recorded by other groups, or band, with various artists, either with his given name, some version which may be of various portions of his given, or birth name, or under various pseudonyms, or take names, or aliases to hide, obscure, or otherwise convince people that he may not have been, didnt, wasnt, or may not have been, part of or had contributed to said recordings.

Also, someone else, but I'm too damned tired to remember, or recall who that person, or homo sapien is.

• Like 6

Lemmy and Geddy.

It still hurts Lemmy being gone. Been watching his cover of "Heroes" a bit lately.

Edited by ozzy85

For a sitting of a meal, or even if food was not, and would not be, served, or put on the table, or it was a buffet, or smorgasbord, if I had, or I have had, or needed to, or was asked to and felt that obliging, or answering of my own volition, or desire, or whim was the appropriate course of action, or thing to do, had to pick a couple or two, or the counting number between, or the average of one and three, for the first, or second, if necessary I would choose, or select, or put forth, James Paul McCartney, who is more commonly, or popularly, known as, or referred to as Paul, or because of his knighthood Sir Paul of the band and group, commonly or popularly, and perhaps legally known as the Quarrymen, and later, or in the time following that, with slightly different members, known as the band and group, the Beatles, and following the dissolution, or breakup, the Wings, or in various incarnations or groupings, at times or in different periods, Paul McCartney and Wings, and who also recorded, or produced recordings as Paul McCartney, or alternatively as McCartney, and who also performed on the recordings, or music recorded by other groups, or band, with various artists, either with his given name, some version which may be of various portions of his given, or birth name, or under various pseudonyms, or take names, or aliases to hide, obscure, or otherwise convince people that he may not have been, didnt, wasnt, or may not have been, part of or had contributed to said recordings.

Also, someone else, but I'm too damned tired to remember, or recall who that person, or homo sapien is.

Brilliant as always. :)

• Like 4

I don't choose these as the most influential, but just ones I would love to sit and chat with:

Dee Snider and Dave Mustaine

Elvis and Freddie

Phil Lynott and Sid Vicious

Geddy and Les Claypool

Neil Peart and Luis Cardenas

Because John Lennon is dead and Susanna Hoffs is married (as am I)...

Wire's Colin Newman

XTC's Andy Partridge (teaming with Robyn Hitchcock of late)

• Like 2

Musicians: Geddy and John Petrucci.

Non-musicians: Howard Stern and Bill Shatner.

John, Geddy and Mike should make a record.

Please no. Anyone but Mike. I know he's a huge fan, but.... YEAH LET'S OVERPLAY ON EVERYTHING (I know Mike doesn't do this on every song but he's done it enough for my tastes.)

Sting and Eddy Grant. Sting is so g-ddamn smart. Eddy Grant is talented, sexy and an underrated guitar player.

• Like 1

I'd like to hang out with Colin Hay.

You would? Why is that?

They had great songs in the 80's

I've always admired his voice and songwriting abilities, and seeing his recent documentary intrigued me.

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/colinhay

Incredible Allen. I love MEN AT WORK!!!!! The first two albums are masterpieces.

• Like 2