What Made You Do A Facepalm Today??

Principled Man

DMV's online services not working, forcing me to go into the office to renew.

Primus was right.

My deepest sympathies

2.5 hrs waiting.

Ironically, a reporter was there doing a story on DMV moving yo all digital. The only reason I was there was that the online system had failed.

• Like 1

DMV's online services not working, forcing me to go into the office to renew.

Primus was right.

My deepest sympathies

2.5 hrs waiting.

Ironically, a reporter was there doing a story on DMV moving yo all digital. The only reason I was there was that the online system had failed.

Delicious irony actually

• Like 2

Some hack journalist on Twitter said that Oliver Stone was cancelled after JFK. Yes, he never made ANY hits, critical and/or financial, after a movie that WON 2 OSCARS and MADE $70 MILLION AT THE BOX OFFICE. I was 11 when it came out and remember Oliver Stone being one of the most popular directors of that era. Just pretend Hollywood turned him down and Nixon, Natural Born Killers, Any Given Sunday and WTC never happened to suit your "everything I don't like is cancel culture" narrative, Glenn Greenwald. You delusional moron. Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 2

Some hack journalist on Twitter said that Oliver Stone was cancelled after JFK. Yes, he never made ANY hits, critical and/or financial, after a movie that WON 2 OSCARS and MADE $70 MILLION AT THE BOX OFFICE. I was 11 when it came out and remember Oliver Stone being one of the most popular directors of that era. Just pretend Hollywood turned him down and Nixon, Natural Born Killers, Any Given Sunday and WTC never happened to suit your "everything I don't like is cancel culture" narrative, Glenn Greenwald. You delusional moron.

Saw this ad last night in the middle of the night. If something doesn't go your way, blame it on cancel culture (or scream and lie that it was rigged):

https://ispot.tv/a/qGtg

Is there a bigger douchebag in American society right now?

Edited by driventotheedge
  • Like 2

Some hack journalist on Twitter said that Oliver Stone was cancelled after JFK. Yes, he never made ANY hits, critical and/or financial, after a movie that WON 2 OSCARS and MADE $70 MILLION AT THE BOX OFFICE. I was 11 when it came out and remember Oliver Stone being one of the most popular directors of that era. Just pretend Hollywood turned him down and Nixon, Natural Born Killers, Any Given Sunday and WTC never happened to suit your "everything I don't like is cancel culture" narrative, Glenn Greenwald. You delusional moron.

Saw this ad last night in the middle of the night. If something doesn't go your way, blame it on cancel culture (or scream and lie that it was rigged):

Maybe his mentor.

• Like 2

No

• Like 2

No

He really did be-clown himself. If the company was public he would have been voted off the island a while ago.

• Like 3

No

He really did be-clown himself. If the company was public he would have been voted off the island a while ago.

Yeah, it's crazy. It's too bad, I like the idea of American made. I had a friend whose aunt used to work in Wisconsin, making Tombstone pizzas, I like that kind of thing, Minnesota jobs and all. But he is so nuts I wouldn't spend a dollar there.

• Like 2

No

Yeah, it's crazy. It's too bad, I like the idea of American made. I had a friend whose aunt used to work in Wisconsin, making Tombstone pizzas, I like that kind of thing, Minnesota jobs and all. But he is so nuts I wouldn't spend a dollar there.

We actually bought some of the pillows about 5 years ago, they are ok. But it isn't cancel culture if we decide not to support a nut job, my money my choice :laughing guy:

• Like 3

Wisconsin I-94 this morning.....

61c4a07d703de.image.jpg

Hopefully that wasn't part of your commute to work.

According to this, there were no injuries.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2021/12/23/icy-roads-and-multiple-crashes-close-i-94-in-western-wisconsin/

• Like 1

Wisconsin I-94 this morning.....

61c4a07d703de.image.jpg

Hopefully that wasn't part of your commute to work.

According to this, there were no injuries.

https://minnesota.cb...tern-wisconsin/

I was happy to be far away from that mess.

About 50 miles north of me - in between Eau Claire and Black River Falls.

And the snow & ice haven't even started yet.....

• Like 1

What is Wrong With People? Chapter 3037:

US Route 76 in East Sumter, South Carolina.

On Saturday, someone hacked into a digital DOT road sign and made it read: HONK IF YOU HATE N - - - - - S

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

On Saturday, someone hacked into a digital DOT road sign and made it read: HONK IF YOU HATE N - - - - - S

They better pray Samuel badass mfer Jackson ain't around regarding that Die Hard 3 scene. On MLK weekend of all weekends, too. Screw American ISIS.

On a related note, people who should know better misquoting MLK on social media which does not surprise me. Better to be silent than remain a fool...

• Like 1

Today, I talked to not one but TWO people who have not seen The Princess Bride .....

A Czech folk singer essentially killed herself with Covid. She was an anti vaccination believer and didn't get any shots. Her husband and son caught Covid 19 and she purposely exposed herself to them with the thought of getting sick and then recovering because she'd then be able to access more venues (the Czech Republican has some specific rules about being vaccinated or recovered). The problem with that is she ended up doing the anti-recovery and died.

A Czech folk singer essentially killed herself with Covid. She was an anti vaccination believer and didn't get any shots. Her husband and son caught Covid 19 and she purposely exposed herself to them with the thought of getting sick and then recovering because she'd then be able to access more venues (the Czech Republican has some specific rules about being vaccinated or recovered). The problem with that is she ended up doing the anti-recovery and died.

She's a 2022 Darwin Award candidate for sure!

• Like 3

Today, I talked to not one but TWO people who have not seen The Princess Bride .....

My mom taped it for me on it's HBO premiere days before I turned 8. Watched it a lot on tape, HBO and The Movie Channel since HBO and Showtime shared first run Fox movies back then. That and Ernest Goes To Camp taped off The Movie Channel got worn out a lot in 2nd grade.

Jesus. There's no hope for this country.

• Like 1