What Made You Do A Facepalm Today??

Principled Man

What is Wrong With People? Chapter 3037:

US Route 76 in East Sumter, South Carolina.

On Saturday, someone hacked into a digital DOT road sign and made it read: HONK IF YOU HATE N - - - - - S

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Jesus. There's no hope for this country.

I still have hope - a lot of it, actually. That hope is tempered by the likelihood of me not living long enough to see our society overcome its petty and childish bigotries and dysfunctions. I need cybernetic implants and regenerative organ technology NOW.

• Like 1

On Saturday, someone hacked into a digital DOT road sign and made it read: HONK IF YOU HATE N - - - - - S

I still have hope - a lot of it, actually. That hope is tempered by the likelihood of me not living long enough to see our society overcome its petty and childish bigotries and dysfunctions. I need cybernetic implants and regenerative organ technology NOW.

Well not in my lifetime either (I'm 65).

I turned 60 two months ago. My goal is to reach 100, but will it be worth it?

I turned 60 two months ago. My goal is to reach 100, but will it be worth it?

Will all depend on your mental and physical health my friend. My parents re 89 and 88 and it's time for both of them to move on. I'll miss them terribly, but it's still time. My mom is physically broken to the point of needing a walker. She had polio as a girl and then broke her dead leg that resulted from the disease and has been in bad shape physically since. My dad did well until about 2 years ago and then started going downhill physically and mentally with (mom is fine mentally). OTOH, if you're healthy and lucid, why not?

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/ana-de-armas-yesterday-deceptive-marketing-lawsuit-1235160293/

Remember when someone sued because Drive wasn't the Fast/Furious type action movie she expected? This is just like that but even dumber. Wait until they find out about the many cut from Terrence Malick's movies like Thin Red Line and To The Wonder. This is hot McDonald's coffee all over again.

Some congressman said his office has taken calls from angry Fox News viewers asking why the US isn't supporting Russia instead of Ukraine. Probably no coincidence that Tucker Carlson, that shining beam of integrity and truthiness said the same thing. That's worthy of a double. stephencolbertquadfacepalm_4937.jpg
  • Like 2

What a surprise. The racist "BlUe LiVeS mAtTeR" crowd refuses to back the Ottawa blue because their side is getting arrested. Spare me this Tiananmen Square minor inconvenience crap. One stood in front of a tank while the others are killing people with a virus.

8ubGFLt.gif

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

What a surprise. The racist "BlUe LiVeS mAtTeR" crowd refuses to back the Ottawa blue because their side is getting arrested. Spare me this Tiananmen Square minor inconvenience crap. One stood in front of a tank while the others are killing people with a virus.

One can support law and order and civil liberties.

Civil disobedience is only okay if YOU support the cause?

Edited by JohnRogers
  • Like 1

People are literally being killed by a virus, and YOU'RE worried about civil liberties???

8ubGFLt.gif

Yes, you guys are the baddies. "Killing people with a virus." have you no shame?

Edited by KenJennings

8ubGFLt.gif

Yes, you guys are the baddies. "Killing people with a virus." have you no shame?

Nazis and killing people with the virus, hyperbole much?

People are literally being killed by a virus, and YOU'RE worried about civil liberties???

Ahhh-ehhh, in darkness democracy dies, no wait democracy dies in darkness? I am the night? Fudge, what's the right answer?

Reading that on one day Trump said he had no idea about his company's finances and literally the next day issuing a lengthy statement about how great his company is doing and how much money they're making. Then a day or 2 later an investigation finds that he took confidential information to Mar a lago when he left office. That's worthy of 2. :facepalm: :facepalm: Edited by BastillePark
  • Like 3

:cough: SOCN :cough:

Californians, lol

Try Nyquil. What is SOCN? I'd guess an acronym for something but Google is not much help. Students of Color Network? Systems Optimization Control and Networks? Special Operations Charity Network?

:lol:

The TRF political forum. Where folks discuss...politics. Or comment on them.

• Like 1

Reading that on one day Trump said he had no idea about his company's finances and literally the next day issuing a lengthy statement about how great his company is doing and how much money they're making. Then a day or 2 later an investigation finds that he took confidential information to Mar a lago when he left office. That's worthy of 2. :facepalm: :facepalm:

Californians, lol

Try Nyquil. What is SOCN? I'd guess an acronym for something but Google is not much help. Students of Color Network? Systems Optimization Control and Networks? Special Operations Charity Network?

65x38w.jpg

• Like 1

February 23, 1992: Ukraine abolishes “Defender of The Fatherland Day” - a Soviet holiday

February 23, 2022: Russia invades the Ukraine. Total coincidence….. :facepalm:

• Like 3

February 23, 1992: Ukraine abolishes “Defender of The Fatherland Day” - a Soviet holiday

It's concerning for sure. :(

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

US president commits to expanding NATO eastward, enfolding former USSR nations on the Russian border. Russia invades Ukraine to defend its western border.

Total coincidence.

;)

• Like 1

The governor of Arizona said it's better to have a Republican in office than a Democrat which is understandable but the problem is the person he was talking about is a known and kind of outspoken white nationalist. GOP Arizona Guv Argues It’s Better To Have A White Nationalist In Office Than A Dem (msn.com)

65x38w.jpg

• Like 1

Reading that on one day Trump said he had no idea about his company's finances and literally the next day issuing a lengthy statement about how great his company is doing and how much money they're making. Then a day or 2 later an investigation finds that he took confidential information to Mar a lago when he left office. That's worthy of 2. :facepalm: :facepalm:

Californians, lol

65x38w.jpg

That's some nearly undetectable Photoshop work right there. :laughing guy:

The governor of Arizona said it's better to have a Republican in office than a Democrat which is understandable but the problem is the person he was talking about is a known and kind of outspoken white nationalist. GOP Arizona Guv Argues It’s Better To Have A White Nationalist In Office Than A Dem (msn.com)

65x38w.jpg

So things that are possibly political can only be posted in this other thread? My apologies and I hope this didn't offend anyone.