TRF Confessions

Boots

I am in a sexual relationship that isn't official and it also isn't what I ever saw coming and I am totally ok with that and enjoy how it is going.

I just threw up in my mouth a little and the emotion I'm feeling is jealousy. I had hoped you'd wait for me.

• Like 1

I have a love/hate relationship with TRF.

Mine is mostly in the middle leaning towards hate

Me too. LOVE HATE for sure! But mine is ironically leaning more towards love.

Signed,

"Black Out In The Red Room"

WHY DO YOU THINK THEY CALL IT DOPE ?!?!?!

Mine is mostly in the middle leaning towards hate

Me too. LOVE HATE for sure! But mine is ironically leaning more towards love.

Signed,

"Black Out In The Red Room"

You crazy, slobbering mutants are the type that'd say Krispy Kreme doughnuts are sugary garbage then go out and eat a dozen all to yourselves. Afterwards, you'd proclaim loudly, "Oh god, why did I do it?!" but internally be planning your next visit!

Signed,

Krispy Kreme TRFing

• Like 1

I am in a sexual relationship that isn't official and it also isn't what I ever saw coming and I am totally ok with that and enjoy how it is going.

I just threw up in my mouth a little and the emotion I'm feeling is jealousy. I had hoped you'd wait for me.

Oh but I have enough energy and curiosity to go around! Just buy me something expensive babe, and I am all yours for approximately ten minutes.

• Like 1

So do I. Lately it's been a sad place remembering how vibrant it once was. Like much else, time doesn't stand still here either.

I had feared this would happen when the boys retired. I've really enjoyed this and other Rush forums, but they all seem to be fading away.

So do I. Lately it's been a sad place remembering how vibrant it once was. Like much else, time doesn't stand still here either.

I had feared this would happen when the boys retired. I've really enjoyed this and other Rush forums, but they all seem to be fading away.

Now it's " The Real World - Rush Forum Edition"....."This is the story of thousands of fans.."
  • Like 1

A well intended question: If this forum isn't up to your expectations, why don't you take it upon yourself and post more, and come up with some threads that might spark conversation ??

Why leave it up to others ??

Don't hate the forum, be the forum

Knowing what we all know about Rush and where they stood as far as an individual being the most important part of any big picture, blaming others for what you see as shortcomings is lame

• Like 3

Trump has sure made SOCN a fun place to be. :LOL:
  • Like 1

A well intended question: If this forum isn't up to your expectations, why don't you take it upon yourself and post more, and come up with some threads that might spark conversation ??

Knowing what we all know about Rush and where they stood as far as an individual being the most important part of any big picture, blaming others for what you see as shortcomings is lame

:goodone:

SOCN, Music of the Spheres, Video Vertigo, and the sports forums are all vibrant these days. Plenty of fun to be had.

All that plus TOST!

• Like 4

:goodone:

SOCN, Music of the Spheres, Video Vertigo, and the sports forums are all vibrant these days. Plenty of fun to be had.

All that plus TOST!

Regardless of Rush touring and news, TOST always holds on! :LOL:

• Like 1

I think it's pretty sad how obsessed (maybe a better word is "consumed") with hatred for him too many are. I couldn't stand Obama, but life goes on. Things could be worse. Gary Johnson could have won. :LOL: "Don't bogart that joint, my friend. Pass it over to me..." :LOL:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Things could be worse. Gary Johnson could have won. :LOL: "Don't bogart that joint, my friend. Pass it over to me..." :LOL:

YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR WOMAN!

Things could be worse. Gary Johnson could have won. :LOL: "Don't bogart that joint, my friend. Pass it over to me..." :LOL:

YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR WOMAN!

Still waiting for my present, Mr!

More...

I'm much much more likely to cry on a very happy occasion than anything terribly sad or depressing.

I've never cried during any movie and I can't remember the last sad event I cried at. And that's not saying I don't experience sad things. However, I cried at my last brother's wedding while giving a speech and I very nearly cried (tears about to drop and fluttering chin and all of that) while listening to a choked up BigDaddyBlaze give a speech during his 50th wedding anniversary party. Both of those very happy times were a few years ago.

• Like 1

More...

I'm much much more likely to cry on a very happy occasion than anything terribly sad or depressing.

I've never cried during any movie and I can't remember the last sad event I cried at. And that's not saying I don't experience sad things. However, I cried at my last brother's wedding while giving a speech and I very nearly cried (tears about to drop and fluttering chin and all of that) while listening to a choked up BigDaddyBlaze give a speech during his 50th wedding anniversary party. Both of those very happy times were a few years ago.

Happy tears > sad tears - Capt. Obvious: "Big Book of Emotional Arithmetic [Pop-Up Edition]"

I watched most of the recent Ken Burns Vietnam doc. There were tears on several occasions. I was doing all right in the last episode until "Let It Be" started playing at the very end. Gut-wrenching and brilliant juxtaposition of song/image/message.

Edited by vaportrailer
  • Like 1