TRF Confessions

Boots

I'm really good at arm wrestling. And because I'm pretty skinny it makes it look even better because people look at me and think they can beat me easily. I'm equally good with the right hand even though I'm left handed which can often be used to fool people too. "Oh I'll take you on with my right hand if you want..."

So am I!

You know I'm short as hell so it also makes it look even better when much bigger dudes challenge me and lose.

Also, I'm right handed but I'm much stronger at arm wrestling on my left. I tell opponents which arm is stronger though but almost always lose vs. my left and usually lose vs. the right.

When we finally meet we'll have that arm wrestling challenge! After that, the universe can implode and Galactus can have everything.

:blaze:

• Like 1

I think spending a night w/ ORFie cruising around in a '72 340 Duster, going to Pizza Hut and hitting on the chicks at the register would be a blast

Caress Of Steel on 8 track, of course

You so better pick up me on Anderson Ave in Cliffside Park.

I just had the image of Lucas driving with one hand on the wheel and the other hanging outside the door.

ORF is riding shotgun with pizza sauce at the corners of his mouth and with some that dropped on his t-shirt.

You're in the backseat chomping on a cigar and counting the number of condoms you have crammed into your wallet.

Earl is next to you offering everyone coke lines but nobody's sure if he's being serious or not.

Fountain of Lamneth just came on.

Earl and Lucas seem like the kind of guys who if they ever team up will end up in a real life Stephen King small town horror situation...

I can see the four of them in a Stephen King small town situation. And that scene I just described sets it up perfectly. Hell, I bet Stephen King is looking at this thread now and wishes he thought of it himself! :hail:

• Like 1

I think spending a night w/ ORFie cruising around in a '72 340 Duster, going to Pizza Hut and hitting on the chicks at the register would be a blast

I just had the image of Lucas driving with one hand on the wheel and the other hanging outside the door.

ORF is riding shotgun with pizza sauce at the corners of his mouth and with some that dropped on his t-shirt.

You're in the backseat chomping on a cigar and counting the number of condoms you have crammed into your wallet.

Earl is next to you offering everyone coke lines but nobody's sure if he's being serious or not.

Earl and Lucas seem like the kind of guys who if they ever team up will end up in a real life Stephen King small town horror situation...

I can see the four of them in a Stephen King small town situation. And that scene I just described sets it up perfectly. Hell, I bet Stephen King is looking at this thread now and wishes he thought of it himself! :hail:

Aye that's what I was seeing in my mind's eye...

• Like 1

Who dies first?

Some clown pulling JR into the sewer?

A St. Bernard gnawing on ORF's jugular?

The glow from my torch lighter and cigar aroma gives me away, getting me killed?

I'm really good at arm wrestling. And because I'm pretty skinny it makes it look even better because people look at me and think they can beat me easily. I'm equally good with the right hand even though I'm left handed which can often be used to fool people too. "Oh I'll take you on with my right hand if you want..."

So am I!

You know I'm short as hell so it also makes it look even better when much bigger dudes challenge me and lose.

Also, I'm right handed but I'm much stronger at arm wrestling on my left. I tell opponents which arm is stronger though but almost always lose vs. my left and usually lose vs. the right.

When we finally meet we'll have that arm wrestling challenge! After that, the universe can implode and Galactus can have everything.

:blaze:

Being shorter your arms are probably shorter too which might make it more difficult to force the victory. What I often do is just let the confident guys try to destroy me and then when they realise they can't I just take over fresh and full of arm wrestling energy...

The glow from my torch lighter and cigar aroma gives me away, getting me killed?

And that's just the beginning!

Who dies first?

Nothing would keep me from pawing a nice 58' Plymouth Fury.

Who dies first?

I

I'm seeing apes for some reason...

I confess...

I think Earl is a psychopath.

I forgot to mention. jk

Earl is actually among the sanest members on this board. It takes wisdom to know oneself so fearlessly.

• Like 1

I confess...

I forgot to mention. jk

Earl is actually among the sanest members on this board. It takes wisdom to know oneself so fearlessly.

Wow!

I am shocked and flattered by this post.

Of course I was shocked to read that you truly think I'm a psychopath, but yes I get it. A running 11 year joke. I'm insane and addicted to cocaine.

Never touched that crap in real life.

Do you forum members really think i need to put that crap in my body???

F NO!

RUSH ON ENTRE!

You are a good egg.

• Like 2

Who dies first?

I

I'm seeing apes for some reason...

You better lay off the LSD, ANGEL DUST and MUSHROOMS DUDE!!!

Take it from an addict like me.

Yep! A RUSH ADDICT!

Signed,

Grape Ape

• Like 2

I confess...

I forgot to mention. jk

Wow!

Of course I was shocked to read that you truly think I'm a psychopath, but yes I get it. A running 11 year joke. I'm insane and addicted to cocaine.

F NO!

RUSH ON ENTRE!

You are a good egg.

lol, thanks Earl. Love ya.

• Like 1

Doing cocaine to "Caress Of Steel" is still one of the greatest highs I have ever been on.

You should see me play my drums to "Caress" after snorting a few long lines into my hard wired brain! MAN! I could play all night!

Did you know that when I met Neil by his bus it was a disaster but he did scream something to me as I walked away from the scene.

He told me that "Didacts And Narpets" was a track written for loser assholes like me! Yep!!! Apparently (pun intended) i need to "LISTEN!"

I am an addict and a parent.

Addicted to cocaine and Jack Daniels. Yet I am a great fuckking dad. I have amazing daughters. Blessed. Not cursed JB.

RUSH THE FUCKK ON!

NO FEAR!

ALL BEER!

• Like 2

I confess...

I forgot to mention. jk

Wow!

F NO!

RUSH ON ENTRE!

You are a good egg.

lol, thanks Earl. Love ya.

Thanks man! Love ya too!

• Like 1

Doing cocaine to "Caress Of Steel" is still one of the greatest highs I have ever been on.

You should see me play my drums to "Caress" after snorting a few long lines into my hard wired brain! MAN! I could play all night!

Did you know that when I met Neil by his bus it was a disaster but he did scream something to me as I walked away from the scene.

He told me that "Didacts And Narpets" was a track written for loser assholes like me! Yep!!! Apparently (pun intended) i need to "LISTEN!"

Addicted to cocaine and Jack Daniels. Yet I am a great fuckking dad. I have amazing daughters. Blessed. Not cursed JB.

RUSH THE FUCKK ON!

NO FEAR!

ALL BEER!

Could you smell Peart's Red Apples & whiskey breath from where you stood?

Then again, if it was before the gig he'd probably just smell like biker's b.o.

Workin' them deodorants OVERTIME!

I confess...

I forgot to mention. jk

Wow!

F NO!

RUSH ON ENTRE!

You are a good egg.

Don't worry Earl, I know that cocaine can't handle you.

Yes, that word order.

:hail:

• Like 2

RUSH THE FUCKK ON!

NO FEAR!

ALL BEER!

Could you smell Peart's Red Apples & whiskey breath from where you stood?

Then again, if it was before the gig he'd probably just smell like biker's b.o.

Workin' them deodorants OVERTIME!

HAHAHA!!! NO! I couldn't not smell the stench of whiskey and stale smoke on his overweight bloated body and red full moon drunk face.

I will never forget peering into those beady black puffy eyes. A Mexican standoff. A daunting deer in heavy headlights. Man he didn't have his beanie on yet so I could see his greasy long black hair drape against the back of his narcissist neck. LOL!

Then he slowly, slithered backwards up the steps with a soured sick sensation in his volcanic vulcan view and shut the tour bus doors.

I raised my devil horns into the sky and yelled "I LOVE YOU NEIL!"

With a tear in my eye, I turned around and walked away into the venue.

Neil looked pretty wasted to me. Red apples and a bottle of Middletown Dreams Merlot seemed to be written all over his flaccid flamboyant face.

• Like 1

I confess...

I forgot to mention. jk

Wow!

F NO!

RUSH ON ENTRE!

You are a good egg.

Don't worry Earl, I know that cocaine can't handle you.

Yes, that word order.

:hail:

HAHAHA!

I am just another Cocaine Cowboy!

I can handle the drug, but the drug can't handle me.

"The way out is the way in.............."

Give me your "Secret Touch" JB

• Like 1

when the power goes out, i go out to the patio to pee so I don't have to flush the toilet and run the well pump. pooing requires a trip to mcdonalds about 2 miles away.

:LOL:

What do you do if you have diarrhea and the power goes out? Do you keep driving to McDonald's?

Also, if it's summer and hot & humid and the powers out, wouldn't the smell of your patio piss slowly linger into your house if the right wind catches it?

What does your wife and/or kid(s) think of your POPP (short for "Power Outage Patio Pissings")?

I've got questions man! A lot of 'em! :hail:

1. Yes, I just drive faster to McDonalds.

2. No the patio area is off the garage so nothing would linger into the house. Besides, if the power goes out, it's usually during a rain storm so said piss washes away.

3. They know about it but don't partake. They just make trips to McDonalds (which is on a different power grid and rarely looses power).

I'm a well-planned individual for these types of things.

• Like 1

when the power goes out, i go out to the patio to pee so I don't have to flush the toilet and run the well pump. pooing requires a trip to mcdonalds about 2 miles away.

:LOL:

What do you do if you have diarrhea and the power goes out? Do you keep driving to McDonald's?

Also, if it's summer and hot & humid and the powers out, wouldn't the smell of your patio piss slowly linger into your house if the right wind catches it?

What does your wife and/or kid(s) think of your POPP (short for "Power Outage Patio Pissings")?

I've got questions man! A lot of 'em! :hail:

1. Yes, I just drive faster to McDonalds.

2. No the patio area is off the garage so nothing would linger into the house. Besides, if the power goes out, it's usually during a rain storm so said piss washes away.

3. They know about it but don't partake. They just make trips to McDonalds (which is on a different power grid and rarely looses power).

I'm a well-planned individual for these types of things.

Ever consider doing what Ricky's dad Ray does in Trailer Park Boys and use piss jugs? After they're full you can just chuck 'em in the trees or over the fence. The Way of the Road.

• Like 1