TRF Confessions

Boots

when the power goes out, i go out to the patio to pee so I don't have to flush the toilet and run the well pump. pooing requires a trip to mcdonalds about 2 miles away.

:LOL:

What do you do if you have diarrhea and the power goes out? Do you keep driving to McDonald's?

Also, if it's summer and hot & humid and the powers out, wouldn't the smell of your patio piss slowly linger into your house if the right wind catches it?

What does your wife and/or kid(s) think of your POPP (short for "Power Outage Patio Pissings")?

I've got questions man! A lot of 'em! :hail:

• Like 1

I never get diarrhea because I'm super healthy. :D-13:

You also don't drink coffee which clearly helps.

I confess that IMHO Tim Horton's is overrated, not in the same overrated ballpark as Starbuck's but I still think it is.

It should tell you something that coffee f***s up your system. It's obviously not good for you.

Of course.

But you know how it is --- everyone has something and too much of anything...

Well I eat a load of crap, like tonight ice cream, chocolate, cakes, but none of that seems to effect me.

You're confessing that you're inhuman!!! :blaze:

I think I should have put "affect" not "effect".

I can't be Black Bolt I talk too much.

http://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Black-Bolt-Marvel-Inhumans-h3.jpg

• Like 1

I never get diarrhea because I'm super healthy. :D-13:

You also don't drink coffee which clearly helps.

I confess that IMHO Tim Horton's is overrated, not in the same overrated ballpark as Starbuck's but I still think it is.

It should tell you something that coffee f***s up your system. It's obviously not good for you.

Of course.

But you know how it is --- everyone has something and too much of anything...

Well I eat a load of crap, like tonight ice cream, chocolate, cakes, but none of that seems to effect me.

You're confessing that you're inhuman!!! :blaze:

I think I should have put "affect" not "effect".

I can't be Black Bolt I talk too much.

http://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Black-Bolt-Marvel-Inhumans-h3.jpg

That might happen if I fart!

Of JohnRogers' posts on this page, I believe all of them are 100% true except the one about hating Presto and HYF.

That one should be true.

I think spending a night w/ ORFie cruising around in a '72 340 Duster, going to Pizza Hut and hitting on the chicks at the register would be a blast

Caress Of Steel on 8 track, of course

You so better pick up me on Anderson Ave in Cliffside Park.

• Like 1

Of JohnRogers' posts on this page, I believe all of them are 100% true except the one about hating Presto and HYF.

One other is untrue, blueschica knows which one.

I think spending a night w/ ORFie cruising around in a '72 340 Duster, going to Pizza Hut and hitting on the chicks at the register would be a blast

I just had the image of Lucas driving with one hand on the wheel and the other hanging outside the door.

ORF is riding shotgun with pizza sauce at the corners of his mouth and with some that dropped on his t-shirt.

You're in the backseat chomping on a cigar and counting the number of condoms you have crammed into your wallet.

Earl is next to you offering everyone coke lines but nobody's sure if he's being serious or not.

Fountain of Lamneth just came on.

• Like 6

I'm really good at arm wrestling. And because I'm pretty skinny it makes it look even better because people look at me and think they can beat me easily. I'm equally good with the right hand even though I'm left handed which can often be used to fool people too. "Oh I'll take you on with my right hand if you want..."
  • Like 2

One other is untrue, blueschica knows which one.

Yeah I do; but I'm sworn to never tell about public lice, phantom poop and deez nuts. . . :ph34r:

• Like 1

I just had the image of Lucas driving with one hand on the wheel and the other hanging outside the door.

ORF is riding shotgun with pizza sauce at the corners of his mouth and with some that dropped on his t-shirt.

You're in the backseat chomping on a cigar and counting the number of condoms you have crammed into your wallet.

Earl is next to you offering everyone coke lines but nobody's sure if he's being serious or not.

Fountain of Lamneth just came on.

Earl and Lucas seem like the kind of guys who if they ever team up will end up in a real life Stephen King small town horror situation...

• Like 4