TRF Confessions

Boots

Ok, I confess that I'm really negatively surprised at how hard it's been to find employment here.

Go to an agency. There are dozens of them in Toronto. You should post your resume on Workopolis and Monster.

In all my days, I've only ever eaten 1 PB&J sandwich.

WOW! I've eaten THOUSANDS! Maybe even into the Millions! I LOVE Peanut Butter and Jelly[or JAM] sammiches! I've had lots of brands of PB [& J, of course]

KuTAj7M.jpg

Treeduck and Boots: no, I don´t have a job yet, I´m doing some volunteer work. And I´ve been to afew agencies, but none of them seem to find time to actually review my resume and see where I´d be a good fit. I´m starting to think it has more to do with who you know that what you are. I´m trying to find some more contacts on LinkedIn to see if I can get referrals and stuff like that.

As mentioned in the TV show thread, I like the first 3 or 4 seasons of the show Friends.

I also don't hate 80's era Bon Jovi. I have seen him in concert twice which is one time less than the number if times I have seen Yanni in concert.

:outtahere:

Edited by thesweetscience
  • Like 3

I confess that I'm never 100% sure how to spell "Def Leppard" or "Lynyrd Skynyrd". <----Are these correct? I don't even know.

No matter what spelling I look at for either band, they always look wrong...even when it's right.

:LOL:

Lynyrd Skynyrd is the one thing more difficult to spell than Connecticut or diarrhea !!!

• Like 2

I confess that I'm never 100% sure how to spell "Def Leppard" or "Lynyrd Skynyrd". <----Are these correct? I don't even know.

No matter what spelling I look at for either band, they always look wrong...even when it's right.

:LOL:

Lynyrd Skynyrd is the one thing more difficult to spell than Connecticut or diarrhea !!!

I've never seen all those associated with each other, but in an odd way it works.
  • Like 1

Treeduck and Boots: no, I don´t have a job yet, I´m doing some volunteer work. And I´ve been to afew agencies, but none of them seem to find time to actually review my resume and see where I´d be a good fit. I´m starting to think it has more to do with who you know that what you are. I´m trying to find some more contacts on LinkedIn to see if I can get referrals and stuff like that.

treeduck and Boots sitting in a tree?

I'm with you on Leonard Skinerd.

• Like 1