last movie you watched

sonicjams

imnTevS.jpg

lhIkP5O.jpg

Have you gotten a chance to watch the Rock in his new tv show "Young Rock"? It's about his childhood and it's pretty entertaining. One or two slow episodes but the rest have been great.

Edited by blueschica

I Care A Lot

Watched it. Great cast... the resolution was interesting but ultimate unsatisfying for me. As much as I may want outside the box, it doesn't always make for the best viewing experience.
  • Like 1

News of the World.

Good, really good. A little tense in spots -- putting kids in danger is never my favorite way to raise the emotional stakes, however realistic it might be. Anyway, the movie was yet another great Western that makes me glad I didn't live then.

I Care A Lot

Watched it. Great cast... the resolution was interesting but ultimate unsatisfying for me. As much as I may want outside the box, it doesn't always make for the best viewing experience.

A friend of mine who has similar tastes recommended it. When I saw that it had about a 35% audience rating on Rottentomatoes, I was very leery but watched it anyway. It was an okay movie, but certainly not great.

My wife and I were discussing which was the greater evil between the Rosamund Pike character or the Peter Dinklage guy.

Edited by Fordgalaxy

I Care A Lot

A friend of mine who has similar tastes recommended it. When I saw that it about a 35% audience rating on Rottentomatoes, I was very leery but watched it anyway. It was an okay movie, but certainly not great.

My wife and I were discussing which was the greater evil between the Rosamund Pike character or the Peter Dinklage guy.

I think it's actually quite a cinematic accomplishment. Riveting performances, and a plot that probably more resembles a likely outcome than the typical movie plot. Low ratings may be due to it hitting too close to reality.
  • Like 1

Antebellum (2020) and then Guess Who`s Coming to Dinner (1967). Very interesting to watch the very contrasting approaches towards racial integration from two films 50 years apart. Plus ca change, maybe.
  • Like 1

Ice Age and the subsequent 3 sequels. Over the last couple of weeks with our 5 year old son.

Always thought they would be awful but actually were quite good for that kind of thing.

Thunder Force [2/10]

Not one genuine laugh or chuckle for the entire movie.

It really is shite isn't it?

Most McCarthy comedies are especially ones directed by her husband. Her "I'M FAT AND I FALL DOWN A LOT! NOW LAUGH!" schtick got old really fast. Apparently, Scott Ian and Dave Lombardo scored it. They're too awesome for this garbage.