What Are We Drinking Tonight??

Midway Hawker

Fireball Whiskey

http://www.patriotwineandspirits.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Fireball-Whiskey-Patriot.png

If you like atomic fireballs, Hot tamales, red hots etc, you will love this stuff

Was never a fan of the candies, but my local sports bar has been featuring $2 shots, so I gave it a try, and I must say I'm impressed. Beats the s—t out of Goldschlager and the other pretenders.

Don't sleep on Firewater.

• Like 1

Keeping with water, milk and other non-alcoholic drinks.

I think I'm still feeling the effects of Saturday, (Jupiter Craft Brewer's Festival), which was again, epic. 50+ brewers, over 170 different beers. Lots of hits and few misses. Like last year I stuck with the porters and stouts. You'd be surpised how many 4 ounce samples of beer one can imbibe in four hours. And how many of them will f—k you up Top dog was probably Oskar Blues, with a barell aged version of their "Ten Fidy" imperial stout. Dark, bitter, and a 12.4% ABV, Yowza!

Had a couple of these!

http://www.united-nations-of-beer.com/images/sprecher-abbey-triple-21355168.jpg

Now it's off to teach DPR some shit about politics

I once toured that brewery with a gimpy kneed Packer fan and his wife. :D
  • Like 2

I woke up with a sore throat and cold. :( My husband said I should see a doctor, so I opened up the liquor cabinet. I'm now trying to kill the germs drinking tea with Dr. McGillicuddy's peach schnapps. :LOL:

Oh yeah!! :LOL: :haz:

Gin & Tonic :cool:

I woke up with a sore throat and cold. :( My husband said I should see a doctor, so I opened up the liquor cabinet. I'm now trying to kill the germs drinking tea with Dr. McGillicuddy's peach schnapps. :LOL:

Oh yeah!! :LOL: :haz:

Gin & Tonic :cool:

My mouth actually began to water when I read that. Thank you for the reminder of what I am. :LOL:

• Like 1

Tonight I am in a Comfort Suites Hotel.

Free Bud Light from the hotel and I picked up a bag of wasabi roasted almonds.

I said WASABI roasted almonds!

It's awesomeness!

eta: Do not scratch an itch in a sensitive area while consuming wasabi almonds..

REPEAT.... DO NOT SCRATCH AN ITCH IN A SENSITIVE AREA WHILE CONSUMING WASABI ALMONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Mystic Rythm