#361 Fordgalaxy

Fordgalaxy

The Sphere

• Members *
  • 9747 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 10:06 AM

View Postworkingcinderellaman, on 06 July 2020 - 08:49 AM, said:

View Postlifeson90, on 28 June 2020 - 08:32 AM, said:

If you aren't occasionally suspended, blocked or banned from something, you aren't doing it right
That's not true.

I've been posting in there ever since I joined, and I've never been given a strike. Most of the regulars who post in there today know how to deal with things without getting nasty or mean. The idea is to have a meaningful discussion about current events and politics with the result of becoming more enlightened, both about the way others see the world and information that you gain. To me, its an educational experience and a great opportunity to gain understanding into the opinions of others. It's not for everyone, but its' also not the contentious place that many paint it to be. I've made a lot of friends in there, even those who I politically disagree with.
YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT AND A LIAR AND SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND FACTS AND RATIOS AND LOTS OF OTHER THINGS AND IT'S AN EMBARRASSMENT TO EVEN READ YOUR POSTS!!!111!!! (I kid, but I've read all of that and then some in SOCN but you're generally correct). Some people just can't seem to maintain control or maybe there's a short between brain and fingers.  :o

Sponsored Post

#362 Rick N. Backer

Rick N. Backer

Loves that dirty water

• Members *
  • 31468 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 01:34 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 06 July 2020 - 10:05 AM, said:

View PostRick N. Backer, on 06 July 2020 - 09:56 AM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 04 July 2020 - 08:31 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 04 July 2020 - 01:48 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 04 July 2020 - 12:45 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 04 July 2020 - 12:44 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 04 July 2020 - 12:21 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 04 July 2020 - 12:16 PM, said:

#VoteForJohnRogers

#BanPublicLice
I love his stance on PeW, but he loses me in choosing Sammy over Dave.  And can you actually govern well without functioning taste buds?

#notasingleissuevoter
Sammy over Dave? He`s just trying to mess with your head! Literally like "Love Walks In" over "Mean Street".
The guy has a Trans Am and he's not blasting Panama?  :wtf:
"Old Van Halen, when I was in it - classic Van Halen - makes you wanna drink, dance, and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan, and have a relationship."

Hahahaha!!! EPIC POST!!!  Hell yes!!!  THIS!!!!!!!  YOU NAILED IT!!!!

That's actually a quote from Dave.
You weren't in Van Halen?  :o

When I played regularly I probably could have handled MA's bass parts, but never his background vocals.

#363 New World Kid

New World Kid

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 5928 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:11 PM

Taking away Reb's ability to Private Message was a dick move. And since he mentioned its how he was keeping up with certain members in this thread, it seem just incredibly petty.

#364 Fordgalaxy

Fordgalaxy

The Sphere

• Members *
  • 9747 posts

Posted Today, 12:13 AM

View PostRick N. Backer, on 06 July 2020 - 01:34 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 06 July 2020 - 10:05 AM, said:

View PostRick N. Backer, on 06 July 2020 - 09:56 AM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 04 July 2020 - 08:31 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 04 July 2020 - 01:48 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 04 July 2020 - 12:45 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 04 July 2020 - 12:44 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 04 July 2020 - 12:21 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 04 July 2020 - 12:16 PM, said:

#VoteForJohnRogers

#BanPublicLice
I love his stance on PeW, but he loses me in choosing Sammy over Dave.  And can you actually govern well without functioning taste buds?

#notasingleissuevoter
Sammy over Dave? He`s just trying to mess with your head! Literally like "Love Walks In" over "Mean Street".
The guy has a Trans Am and he's not blasting Panama?  :wtf:
"Old Van Halen, when I was in it - classic Van Halen - makes you wanna drink, dance, and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan, and have a relationship."

Hahahaha!!! EPIC POST!!!  Hell yes!!!  THIS!!!!!!!  YOU NAILED IT!!!!

That's actually a quote from Dave.
You weren't in Van Halen?  :o

When I played regularly I probably could have handled MA's bass parts, but never his background vocals.

Yet all of a sudden he wasn't good enough for Van Halen, specifically Alex. Cock knockers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

New World Kid