R45 Will the Boys reunite in Three years?

losingit2k

Will the boys reunite for an R45 Tour?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Yes

• No
    • Only with they get a new drummer
    • More like R50 if they still can!

Neil doesn't seem one for sentiment, so I doubt there would be anything done according to an anniversary .... Is there an album in the future, or perhaps a short stint of shows ?? .. maybe ... but with all due respect, Neil looked out of shape and stiff on this last tour, and he just seems to have lost the fire to play in Rush ..

But I think Geddy and Alex will definitely do something together in the next 3 years

My pick:

http://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/images.hellogiggles.com/uploads/2014/11/13/senrikawaguch550iu4-500x367c.jpg

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

Hate to say it but they may need a guest singer too, they could really do some killer old stuff. But let Geddy sing the lower keyed stuff.

I think if ged felt like he couldn't do a song they wouldn't play it ... I've always thought he should let the crowd sing for him on the ones he really just can't do .. They could even put the words up on the big screens and have a bouncing ball ... WE WILL SING FOR YOU GEDDY !!

• Like 2

One more album - maybe a half an hour EP with a concept - and they´ll be done. Geddy and Alex will definitely have more output, as they seem eager to do, and they won´t stay at home waiting for Neil to call. I for one hope for My Favourite Headache part II, but have no interest in Victor part II, as much as I love Alex.
  • Like 3

I think that the RUSH camp will push for an R45 tour even if it means they tour with a guess drummer. Now Who would that be? Mike Portnoy come to mind as do many others.

No way,

And it wouldn't be Rush with that dude!! :facepalm:

• Like 1

Hate to say it but they may need a guest singer too, they could really do some killer old stuff. But let Geddy sing the lower keyed stuff.

I think if ged felt like he couldn't do a song they wouldn't play it ... I've always thought he should let the crowd sing for him on the ones he really just can't do .. They could even put the words up on the big screens and have a bouncing ball ... WE WILL SING FOR YOU GEDDY !!

Hey, I'm already singing along to every song anyhow. I might as well have company :D

• Like 2

Hey, I'm already singing along to every song anyhow. I might as well have company :D

Same here...we're a duet! http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/onion-head/lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512 http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/onion-head/lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

• Like 1

Singing along with Geddy is fine. However, I'm not down with singing INSTEAD OF Geddy. I've heard myself and Rush fans around me singing. It's usually not pleasant no matter how much we enjoy singing those lyrics.

And for whatever reason, something about a bouncing ball over a scrolling set of lyrics seems in the realm of...Superconductor. So yeah, I'd be against that too.

Neil doesn't seem one for sentiment, so I doubt there would be anything done according to an anniversary .... Is there an album in the future, or perhaps a short stint of shows ?? .. maybe ... but with all due respect, Neil looked out of shape and stiff on this last tour, and he just seems to have lost the fire to play in Rush ..

But I think Geddy and Alex will definitely do something together in the next 3 years

My pick:

http://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/images.hellogiggles.com/uploads/2014/11/13/senrikawaguch550iu4-500x367c.jpg

:facepalm:

Neil has a life,

Recording music and touring for 40 plus years takes a toll on a person's body. Plus family priorities. He can kick any drummers a**! :Neil:

I suggested this very thing for Fly by Night on R40. Would have been a nice thing for the fans.
  • Like 2