The TRF Dork Association - Do something dorky and be admitted!!

Principled Man

I routinely clutz out... My latest was I was leaving for work. It was still dark and I saw a skunk on my front lawn. To avoid a confrontation with the beast, instead of going out the front door into my garage to retrieve my car (my normal routine), I went through the inside house door into the garage. I got into my car and put it in reverse. Only problem is I failed to open the garage door first, so I backed into it. :doh: Luckily, I was going slow and didn't damage my car or the garage door noticeably. To top it off, my husband witnessed this dork move. :sigh:

Although I am a clutz, I take comfort in a recent video I saw. It was on Mother's Day, and Steph Curry's Mom said he's a clutz too. :dweez:

• Like 4

Well...

I recently went to work and was in the process of turning on the power and getting my day set. Thought I was alone. It's OK to let this fart loose, right?

...Dave the shipping and receiving guy was around the corner. "Good morning, Kenny."

:facepalm:

Edited by ozzy85
  • Like 3

I forgot to mention this: since we occupy multiple floors, we have to/from envelopes for internal use at work. I was meaning to sendo some documents to HR and mixes the to and from. Left the envelope at the front desk, and minutes later it was delivered at my desk!
  • Like 2

I went to a Windsor hotel to give a lecture and was quite pleased to have arrived just in time for it...only to find out at the front desk that I went to the wrong Windsor!!!!

What Windsor did you go to?

Where were you supposed to be?

I went to a Windsor hotel to give a lecture and was quite pleased to have arrived just in time for it...only to find out at the front desk that I went to the wrong Windsor!!!!

I think there are three or four Windsor Hotels in Rio. I went to the biggest one, which is two blocks from where I live. The conference was in Copacabana, five or six blocks from where I was.

I think there are three or four Windsor Hotels in Rio. I went to the biggest one, which is two blocks from where I live. The conference was in Copacabana, five or six blocks from where I was.

Windsor - to me, is here:

Windsor

• Like 1

A couple of days ago I opened the kitchen cupboard looking for something to eat. Didn't find anything I wanted, but did see a crooked cereal box and just had to straighten it. In raising my arm to do this *very necessary task*, I scraped it against the corner of the door. It looks like two-inch long cat scratch and hurts like a bitch. That was really smart of me. :doh:

Come to think of it, I never did straighten that cereal box.

• Like 1

Come to think of it, I never did straighten that cereal box.

I bet it's still crooked...and you really want to go take care of it...don't you? :LOL:

Seriously, I'm sorry about your arm.

• Like 1

Got home from work, poured myself a huge glass of cold milk, opened up the fridge to get something to eat......

.....and then I reached for the glass of milk and promptly tipped it right over. About 20 ounces of cold milk EVERYWHERE.....on the floor, inside a cabinet drawer, all over me...... :rage: :rage:

In my lifetime so far, I have been considered and called a DORK so often, I want an 'Honorary' degree in TRF Dorkdom.......K? :P
  • Like 1

I really don't care about YOUR list. even if you've been given the sole 'decider' option, so THERE!!! You Freakin' http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Insults/Potrzebiecr.jpg

I thought TRF was just one big dork association, and joining signified that one is indeed a dork.

I came on this thread to post something similar. Now, I do not have to bother.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper has spoken. :)

There's nothing more disconcerting than knowing Sheldon agrees with you.

How bout them Terps??!?!?!?!?!?!

• Like 2

I thought TRF was just one big dork association, and joining signified that one is indeed a dork.

Their record is better than Miami's.

Chump!

I really don't care about YOUR list. even if you've been given the sole 'decider' option, so THERE!!! You Freakin' http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Insults/Potrzebiecr.jpg

Well at least I know what list you are on, now.

n00b!

Their record is better than Miami's.

Chump!

The Hoosiers are up on the Terps in the conference. And not a single thug in sight on the Indiana team. Unlike Diamond Stone.

Unless this thread is for the dorkiest if the dorks here. I've got my own list of who should be in here.

:LOL:

Let's start with the satellite controllers! Then the D&D players.

Unless this thread is for the dorkiest if the dorks here. I've got my own list of who should be in here.

:LOL:

Let's start with the satellite controllers! Then the D&D players.

No, no, no......y'all got it wrong! You don't have to BE a dork to be admitted into The Club. You have to DO something dorky! :doh:

Even if it's a one-time event......you're IN!!

(But BEING a dork does increase your chances of doing something dorky.....)

Edited by Principled Man

Well how about THIS. The reason I've been away or only here sporadically, is this.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Me%20stuff/My%20Stuff-%20OCD%20obsessions%20CD%20indexing%20sm.jpg Indexing CDs I made back in 2008 thru 2012, though indexed on a DEAD computer (so I can't retrieve them from the Hard drive) so i'm doing it manually. I need to find a program that allows you to print out slim CD case info inserts. i already have the card to print on, but I need to find a program to use the Lap Top to quicken the typing...DORKY

• Like 1

Well how about THIS. The reason I've been away or only here sporadically, is this.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Me%20stuff/My%20Stuff-%20OCD%20obsessions%20CD%20indexing%20sm.jpg Indexing CDs I made back in 2008 thru 2012, though indexed on a DEAD computer (so I can't retrieve them from the Hard drive) so i'm doing it manually. I need to find a program that allows you to print out slim CD case info inserts. i already have the card to print on, but I need to find a program to use the Lap Top to quicken the typing...DORKY

Yeah, I'd say that's much worse than someone playing Dungeons & Dragons. :LOL:

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1