The TRF Dork Association - Do something dorky and be admitted!!

Principled Man

Anyone who has read my posts knows already that I am a dork.

But if it helps...I grabbed a middle age woman's bum by accident.

I turned around and WAMMO she got a shock right on her buttress.

Depending on the bum tonality, that could've been a pleasant surprise and not so dorky after all.

• Like 1

Depending on the bum tonality, that could've been a pleasant surprise and not so dorky after all.

Hehe she didn't snap at me haha

No butt seriously (hehe), it wasn't intended and I thought I might have lost my hand.

No butt seriously (hehe), it wasn't intended and I thought I might have lost my hand.

Hehe. Every time it happens to me I get a slap in the face or a date. 99%, the former. :LOL:

Hehe. Every time it happens to me I get a slap in the face or a date. 99%, the former. :LOL:

If you don't believe me ask Tony R,

But I am a proper charmer haha

If I got a slap I think I'd self destruct haha

*modestly kisses reflection huehuehue*

Does my entire life count??

Yes. Most certainly. Definitely.

Don't doubt yourself. Ever.

I have the feeling almost everyone can consider parts of their lives a complete DORK-out. I know I DO. :eh:

I burned my thumb on a 400-degree metal dish while taking it out of the oven on Friday night.

Then yesterday, I had a tiny little hangnail on my right index finger. I bit on it, but instead of just severing it with my teeth, I ripped it backward, and it went down into the dermis- I couldn't get it to stop bleeding for awhile.

This reminds me of something I did about 10 years ago. How much damage to your thumb can a 2 oz. piece of rubber do?

I was starting a power washer with a pull starter after it had run out of gas. The engine tended to have a pretty good kickback under those conditions, so the pull cord kind of acted like the tip end of a whip. (The Mythbusters proved that the tip of a whip breaks the sound barrier).

That small little rubber piece at the end of the pull cord hit my left thumb perfectly square, and it couldn't have hurt more if I had hit it with a hammer. I lost the thumb nail and all that fun stuff that happens when you bash the crap out of a fingernail. It's as good as old now.

I burned my thumb on a 400-degree metal dish while taking it out of the oven on Friday night.

Then yesterday, I had a tiny little hangnail on my right index finger. I bit on it, but instead of just severing it with my teeth, I ripped it backward, and it went down into the dermis- I couldn't get it to stop bleeding for awhile.

This reminds me of something I did about 10 years ago. How much damage to your thumb can a 2 oz. piece of rubber do?

I was starting a power washer with a pull starter after it had run out of gas. The engine tended to have a pretty good kickback under those conditions, so the pull cord kind of acted like the tip end of a whip. (The Mythbusters proved that the tip of a whip breaks the sound barrier).

That small little rubber piece at the end of the pull cord hit my left thumb perfectly square, and it couldn't have hurt more if I had hit it with a hammer. I lost the thumb nail and all that fun stuff that happens when you bash the crap out of a fingernail. It's as good as old now.

Jeez...I feel your pain, bro.