One Rush song you secretly like, but......

GW2

I really enjoy La Villa Strangiato and can't understand the hate it gets here.

I think the debut allbum is great, and I also love pretty much all of FBN; the first opinion being a bit more controversial than the second.

I always liked COS more than the members of the band did, lol.

Countdown is a song that did nothing for me the first time I heard Signals (and it was their latest album when I bought it), and never gave it a second thought for years. But at some point it captured my attention and now I love it (not on most people's short list of great Rush songs).

I also seem to like "Nobody's Hero" a lot more than anybody else I know. I think it's a great song but I don't hear much buzz about it.

Edited by rftag
  • Like 1

I like Rivendell. I am a big J.R.R.Tolkien fan and in my younger days I used to smoke a lot of pot. :smoke:

I do not want to hear it live. Sure I get a little chuckle when it comes on my playlist....but I like it.

***************************************************************The Speed of Love*********************************

Superconductor

Hand Over Fist

Chemistry

Test For Echo

Vapor Trail

The Way The Wind Blows

Countdown

Nobody's Hero

TURN THE PAGE

LOCK AND KEY

PRIME MOVER

OPEN SECRETS

The Enemy Within

Edited by DistantEarlySignals

In The Mood - they were 21 years old, let's cut them some slack on those lyrics. Music is really good.

And apparently I have to add Bravado after seeing some thread on this forum ("worst Rush songs", maybe?) where it got mentioned more than once.

• Like 1

In The Mood - they were 21 years old, let's cut them some slack on those lyrics. Music is really good.

And apparently I have to add Bravado after seeing some thread on this forum ("worst Rush songs", maybe?) where it got mentioned more than once.

In The Mood has long been a guilty pleasure, as indeed has the debut album in general ;)

• Like 1

None secretly, although I like I Think I'm Going Bald which seems to get a lot of flack around here.

I think I'm Going Bald, ROCKS. People seem to blame the lyrics. Compared to "memo to a higher office" and the like, its genius.

• Like 1